• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alhambra lion

Plinker
    Jan 18, 2013
    Just wanted to give a shout out to Bradis. Picked up my first CZ yesterday, a P-01. Best ergos on a pistol I've ever felt. I've bought a few guns from Bradis, and as usual, this was a great buying experience. Thanks to everyone there.

Also! Even though I caved and got that P-01 I'm still eager to get a CZ RAMI BD 9mm from you.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Bump! OP updated with some pricing.

No on both counts.

We have mag extensions. Take Mr. Dremel tool and knock out those pesky mag detents, and GET IT ON! :D Alternatively, we have the extended-mag version in 20ga in stock.

No; we just renewed our FNH-USA Stocking Dealer status, so there's 15 pistols coming our way sometime, but no ETA. Might have a few scattered single FNS or FNX pistols in our various distributor orders waiting to get on a truck; your best bet would be to call the shop periodically and ask.

Keep us updated on the FN's, I looked on the website and you weren't listed as a dealer for FN, glad you're updated with them. Do you have (on order) or are they taking orders for the new FNS NMS's, I know this was a sticking point sometimes with those that would otherwise try these great pistols.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Any word on Glocks?

Got a few G19, G19 NiBX, G27 and a G30S due in late Tuesday.

Ruger SR1911:

When, how many, and how much?

If you are referring to the SR1911 Commanders in the OP, I don't yet have an ETA. We'll be getting a handful of them, but I believe at least two are already spoken for. Should run $659.95.

Last edited:

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    Gen 3 or 4 with the 19 and the 30, and what is NibX?

Edit--is the gen4 an NibX?

I used google :)

Got a few G19, G19 NibX, G27 and a G30S due in late Tuesday.

If you are referring to the SR1911 Commanders in the OP, I don't yet have an ETA. We'll be getting a handful of them, but I believe at least two are already spoken for. Should run $659.95.

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    Thanks!!

Got a few G19, G19 NiBX, G27 and a G30S due in late Tuesday.

The 19s will be 3rd Gen. The .45 will be the new-for-2013 model 30S, which is only available in a 3rd Gen frame.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Shooter, I'm looking for a 10/22 that eventually I would like to put a synthetic stock on and probably a Clark trigger on.

What models do you have that would be a good base to build off of and not spend money unnecessarily? Pricing would be nice.

I will initially use it for an Appleseed for my wife, but it might end up as a rifle for Steel Challenge.

Simon6101

Master
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Plenty

We have plenty of 7.62x54R. I just unloaded 80 crates of it on Friday.

While I am not Shooter I am the 10/22 guy at the shop. We do not have 10/22's in stock at this time. If you are going to do a build the standard Synthetic, blued will fit your needs. They run 229.95 when we have them. I can point you in the direction of about anything 10/22

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    We have plenty of 7.62x54R. I just unloaded 80 crates of it on Friday.

While I am not Shooter I am the 10/22 guy at the shop. We do not have 10/22's in stock at this time. If you are going to do a build the standard Synthetic, blued will fit your needs. They run 229.95 when we have them. I can point you in the direction of about anything 10/22

Cool. Didn't mean to overlook you!:) Good to know. I will check in to see when you get some in and try to find a way to come down. (live in Lafayette).

Top Bottom