Coatesville
    Intermediate Pistol:
    Sunday September 22, 2013
    1 pm at the Riley Conservation Club
    Cost $65
    Must pre-register: email me for the forms abright@ccrtc.com
    Class description:
    Intermediate Pistol
    This is a four hour class that is taught completely on the range. This class is about driving the gun with your vision, calling shots, snapping the eyes, reloads,malfunction reduction, drawstroke, multiple target engagement. If you have been shooting for a while but have not had any instruction this class will show youhow to be fast and accurate for all practical applications. The skills taughtin this class are the essentials of pistol shooting.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I have had several people inquire about this class. My fall schedule with work and family is jam packed and I am not going to be able to do this as private instruction for the number of people who have asked. So I am hoping they can make this class at Riley.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I've helped Coach teach this class many times and I learned something each time. Quite a few people repeat it because it's a little different each time and the basic skill emphasized are useful to anyone who intends to use a pistol for defense or practical/action shooting sports. If you're new to drawing and engaging multiple targets, Coach will do a great job getting you on track. If you're already good at it, Coach will make you better.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I've helped Coach teach this class many times and I learned something each time. Quite a few people repeat it because it's a little different each time and the basic skill emphasized are useful to anyone who intends to use a pistol for defense or practical/action shooting sports. If you're new to drawing and engaging multiple targets, Coach will do a great job getting you on track. If you're already good at it, Coach will make you better.

What he said. +1.

mustangjohn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2013
    Jamestown
    From what I have read in other threads there is a minimum number of rounds for these classes. How many do you think would be needed for this one?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    If, if ,if . Coach I would like to see you teach this class. If it was in warsaw,;) or if it was on a weekend my wife didn't work, I would be there.

Don't put that kind of pressure on me. I only have 21 years of teaching experience and I might crumble under pressure. :)

I think the elements of driving the gun with the vision that I focus on in this class is something lots of defensive or tactical or whatever type of class need to include. It is a valuable contribution that the competition world has to contribute to the equation. I would love to have your opinions on that subject.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks, watched the video. It looks very fast paced. My wife cringed at letting the mag hit the ground LOL

The class is about driving the gun with your vision and shooting faster and more accurately. There are a few "magic bullets" in this class that will allow people to be better shooters if they work at it.

Mags on the ground is no big deal. I do it all the time. :)

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Still have room. I think this class is the best training value out there. Lots of regular guys been shooting a long time who don't know about the material taught in this class. You will be better when you leave. If you practice what you learn you will be much better.

Lunati

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Warsaw
    I'll vouch for Coach, took his class this Spring and had a great time, met some wonderful people, and learned a great deal. You'd be surprised how much 1 on 1 instruction you actually get, you wont regret it.

xdmstu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Lower NE Indy
    A quick thanks to Coach for a good time and some great training. I left with some much needed technique improvements and practice with my drawstroke, grip, and eye work. I look forward to more.

Top Bottom