• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    Also in response to a few PMs I would consider doing some private training before or after the class. Let me know if you are interested and what you want to do.- George

ColdSteel223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    :rockwoot: Thanks for doing this.:rockwoot:This is why George is a big deal. :rockwoot:

I want to say thanks to INGO for all the support they have shown MCS, especially for this upcoming class.

I know times are rough financially for lots of folks these days. I want to offer a scholarship for an INGO member. To nominate someone please e-mail me at mercop27@gmail.com and just write a few words about why they deserve it. Thanks- George

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    OK, one person had a conflict so there are two slots left. After a phone conversation today it looking like I may be doing some training for the Indiana Department of Corrections while I am in town:)

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    OK, one person had a conflict so there are two slots left. After a phone conversation today it looking like I may be doing some training for the Indiana Department of Corrections while I am in town:)

Well, if they are anything like they were when I worked there, they need it. I am sure it must have improved somewhat,...right?

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Modern Combative Systems 7 X 7 Course

Indianapolis Indiana

5/6 MAY 2012

Our new 7X7 Course is intended to provide the citizen a comprehensive system of open-hand combatives, impact weapons, edged weapons and the pistol work within seven yards. The concentration is dealing with violence inside an area the size of a parking space. If you have previous training this course will provide the mortar that brings your previous training together. If you don’t have previous training than this system will become your foundation.

Day I
    Personal Protection & Improvised Weapons
    Spontaneous Attack Survival
    Inverted Edge Tactics
    Day II
    Contact Distance Pistol (No live fire, Blue Guns and airsoft)
    Combative Pistol (No live fire Blue Guns and airsoft)
    Force on Force Scenarios (using all skill sets)

Cost $250

Send Check or USPS Money Order to -

MCS
    PO Box 143
    Felton PA 17322

Or send Pay Pal to mcs521@gmail.com. You can also pay with Credit Card through Pay Pal. Unfortunately our system is down right now and we cannot accept regular CC payments.

I am limiting the class to 12 students. I will let you guys get first dibs for a week before I put it on the site. I have a feeling this one is going to fill up quick.- George

Is the system back up.to allow us to call in a card?

purduepurdy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Payment Sent via Paypal. Thanks for letting me reserve. Other than the blue gun, what else is recommended? Thanks, looking forward to this.

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    It's official, the Indiana Dept of Corrections will be hosting Spontaneous Attack Survival for LE on FRI 04MAY12. I will post the rest of the information soon for those that wish to attend.

After this class I am onto Ft Wayne to hang out with Team Spartan at the Indiana SWAT Conference. - George

Safe@Home

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Near Lafayette
    Mercop,
    I have a question and am new to this site. So please forgive in advance. Firstly, this course, how would it work for someone disabled? To put it succinctly, my husband has had nine back surgeries, permanent spinal nerve damage, spinal cage fusion and 6 vertebrae that are pretty much hollow after aggressive benign cancer.

With that said, I wouldn't want to waste what to me is a lot of money on something he wouldn't be able to do or that could injure him. Especially as we have huge medical bills all the time these days. But I think he could also get a lot out of a class that would tailor certain defensive techniques to his disabilities. And to put it more bluntly, the man would feel more empowered because of this training. He has severe restrictions on his daily life, many of which emasculate him since he can no longer do the things any man would feel were his normal jobs around the house and can really wear his psyche down. He just turned 40 this year and at the ripe age of 31, lost his entire way of life related to his physical abilities. And 40 can get to you if you are as healthy as an ox.

Not that I wouldn't enjoy it myself, as a small statured woman who's had some basic defensive training a long time ago. But I think it would really excite him to do this, but only if it wouldn't be too painful for him or risk his spinal stability. And he would even get a pass from me for Mother's day, which is a big one, LOL.

Sorry to put this out in the open on here, but since I'm so new I can't PM yet. If you like, you can email me at lookeee1(at)gmail(dot)com for more information or questions. I look forward to hearing from you, thank you.

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    We specialize in customized training based on the physical ability of the student, not the instructor. I have trained people who make your husband look like a triathlete:D.- George

Top Bottom