• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ColdSteel223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    Quick question guys, is the training location on private non public land? I would just as soon not have our training interrupted by the PO-PO. Even though George is kind of a big deal :) why deal with the hassle?

With that all being ask, mark me down as a for sure and oldnovice as likely. I have another guy that is interested as well.

MattCFII

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Danville
    Quick question guys, is the training location on private non public land? I would just as soon not have our training interrupted by the PO-PO. Even though George is kind of a big deal :) why deal with the hassle?

With that all being ask, mark me down as a for sure and oldnovice as likely. I have another guy that is interested as well.

:laugh6: It should be basically residential like last year but with a privacy fence backyard.

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA

Gotcha

Female fat cop "what about the guy over there in the biker sweatshirt?"
    Me "Him? You mean the guy with the Sons of Anarchy sweatshirt? You know that is a TV show right?"

OK, five slots left

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Gotcha

Female fat cop "what about the guy over there in the biker sweatshirt?"
    Me "Him? You mean the guy with the Sons of Anarchy sweatshirt? You know that is a TV show right?"

OK, five slots left

That's some funny stuff right there.

indychad

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    May 6, 2009
    Brown Co.
    Bummer, May 5-6 will not work for me. I have a week long wilderness survival skills class to attend. I am interested in more info. on the driving class though. George, could you could post something on the driving class. I think that would be a hoot!

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    I only do private lessons is peoples POVs because of liability. I would like to be in the course with you. I keep promising myself I am going to do a Pathfinder Course. Getting time and money to match up are a *****.- George

indychad

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    May 6, 2009
    Brown Co.
    Understand about the liability issue. Thats not a deal breaker. What would a driving class include? Topics, skills, length, location, etc.... I have been looking into this for a few yrs. and have found that it is hard to find a EVOC type class for civilians. Trying to get an idea and maybe in the future put something toghether. Thanks George.

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    A big parking lot, a car, and some cones. We don't do speeds over 25 MPH and you will see why fast.- George

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    I want to say thanks to INGO for all the support they have shown MCS, especially for this upcoming class.

I know times are rough financially for lots of folks these days. I want to offer a scholarship for an INGO member. To nominate someone please e-mail me at mercop27@gmail.com and just write a few words about why they deserve it. Thanks- George

Top Bottom