• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Napalm217

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I would like to get some thoughts on what my gun might be worth if I were to trade/sell it.

I have a stainless steel ppk/s 380 made by interarms in the mid 90s. I bought the gun used at the first gun show held in Kendallvile. When I got home and examined the gun further it looked like it had maybe a magazine of ammo through it but it might of never been fired since the factory oil appeared to still be on it. I have since put maybe 150 rounds through it. It came in the original hardcase with the manual, dated target and two mags. I can upload photos if that would help determine the value.

686 Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Huntington County
    I would like to get some thoughts on what my gun might be worth if I were to trade/sell it.

There are a lot of variables when it comes to determining value of anything, when you bought it, you thought that it was priced fairly for you, other people may have looked at it and walked on, others may have wished they would have gotten it before you. Put a price on it that you are comfortable with and if no one buys it, it's not worth as much as you thought it was.:D

rp8

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2012
    Highland, Indiana

I have a stainless steel ppk/s 380 made by interarms in the mid 90s. I bought the gun used at the first gun show held in Kendallvile. When I got home and examined the gun further it looked like it had maybe a magazine of ammo through it but it might of never been fired since the factory oil appeared to still be on it. I have since put maybe 150 rounds through it. It came in the original hardcase with the manual, dated target and two mags. I can upload photos if that would help determine the value.

If you do come up with a price and are interested in selling or trading I am very interested!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    If you do come up with a price and are interested in selling or trading I am very interested!

Buying and selling here on INGO requires that posters first have 50 quality posts. See the Classifieds Rules, linked below, for more information.

Of course there's nothing wrong with helping the OP determine the value of his handgun.

Napalm217

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Well I will toss a post up on their forums and see what they say. I did look at what similar guns on guns america and gun broker are going for and they seem to average about 500 for a good one. Thanks for the help everyone, now to get my forum count up there so I can post it for sale.

Last edited:

Napalm217

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Most of the people over on the Walther forums have said the same thing about the S&W ppk. They did help me in determining a more realistic idea of the value of my gun so now I know what to ask for it.

FERLACH

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    Plainfield
    FYI: Interarms PPK/S were made from 1978 to 2007 by Ranger manufacturing in Gadsdon, Alabama, then in 2007 Smith Wesson picked up manufacturing Lic.

palerider0485

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    just north of muncie.
    hmmm, ive shot a smith ppk/s and ive shot ones imported by interarms, but i havent read any thing compareing the two, i would like to though if someone can post a good link, but from my experence shooting, the walther made by smith had less bite to it and didnt jam,, but i would be very interested in knowing what makes a german walther better.

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    I've had an Interarms, 'made in the usa', PPK for many years. It is as good as any of my German made Walthers. As for the S&W made Walthers, I have zero experience with them. But, IMHO they just look rough. There is something about the fit/finish that I've never cared for. I don't know why they think they need to write in big ugly lettering all over them, sheesh!

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    joker.. i like the cat....

AreWeThereYetDaddyWoof.jpg

Top Bottom