• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • poppabeattie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2012
    Lebanon IN
    looking at buying another pistol and i came acrossed a interarms astra a100 9mm for $266 i took a look at and liked the all iron build and weight of it also liked the de-cock lever. it seems like a good price for a 9mm pistol. not sold on it yet thought i would ask you all your thoughts on it and whether its a good buy or junk.

poppabeattie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2012
    Lebanon IN
    well im still buying a sig 9mm or a m&p 9mm in the spring just seemed like a cool piece to have for the collection i read that it was made in spain.

Ziggy01

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    My brother has a A75 in 9mm. It has been a pretty solid gun. Initially it was ammo pickybut seems to shoot about anything you feed it now.

poppabeattie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2012
    Lebanon IN
    thanks for the good feedback guys, im still debating buying it mainly cause money is tight but i think i might just buy it to have it in my collection still got lots more to buy in the spring but for now i think this would be a nice little pistol i really dig the all steel frame the weight gives it better balance

poppabeattie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2012
    Lebanon IN
    the only thing that bugs me about this gun is why would a good reliable gun go for only $261. i know its used and a little old but the price just seems to good to be true. if any of you could shine some light on this for me that would be good cause im not too familiar with the brand

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    the only thing that bugs me about this gun is why would a good reliable gun go for only $261. i know its used and a little old but the price just seems to good to be true. if any of you could shine some light on this for me that would be good cause im not too familiar with the brand

Because they've been out of business for a long while and there aren't many parts or magazines out there. Look on the links other dave posted, most everything is sold out or for guns that aren't what you are looking for.

If you're wanting a reliable all steel 9mm for "cheap", look at the Smith and Wesson 5906. About $330 or so on CDNN in very good condition. I own one. It's great. Parts and accessories are still easily attained.

Ejohnson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Dublin, IN
    I have an A100 Astra in 9mm. I gave it to my wife to use for home protection and she practices a lot with it. I've only had one or two rounds give me problems. I've had it for about 8 years now and still works like it was new. I hope you enjoy your Astra.

codyt87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2012
    Putnam County
    I have an old astra a-100 that my dad gave me when i turned 18, I have had it for 7 years now and I have never found ammo it wouldnt feed. its a great gun and my fiance likes to shot it more than my pf-9 or my bg-380.

But like everyone has mentioned good luck finding extra mags. I have tried and tried.

FERLACH

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    Plainfield
    I have owned 6 or 7 Astra guns over last 30 years. About 1/2 of them were either not 100% reliable or I had 2 differant ones broke the extractors. I would not buy another. I would add $100.00 - $150.00 and buy a better gun.

Top Bottom