• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    I've heard stories of people using Craigslist to sell an item and using fictitious info and a targets number. Not that I am suggesting something, but I can really see the humor in it. How many calls would it take to get under a person's skin when they keep getting the same call?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I had a group of kids pranking me and texting my phone all night. One time they slipped up and called from their house #. I used that to find info on the one kid's dad. I asked him how unemployment was treating his dad (found his resume online, saw where his employment gaps were, changed it to show he was a bathroom attendant @ Truman's), asked if the recent divorce was hitting the family very hard, and asked about his dad's bankruptcy. The kid texted a couple more times so I set him up a Craigslist ad (male seeking male) for South Bend and Fort Wayne and when it got emails (at least 50 in the first couple hours) I told them to send pics or call the kid's cell phone. The next morning I woke up to a text that said "you win make it stop...sorry".

Oh yeah, the kid was also really nervous because I gave him his address and told him I was on my way. Good times had by all.

xanderphillips

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    I can forward specific inbound calls leaving CallerID intact (destination gets original CallerID). Automatically forward to the PD. Let them sort it out.

Technology is a beautiful thing

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Tell her that you have developed a brass magnet and that you will sell her the plans for hew business.

Win.

I like to repeatedly ask if they offer free next day air shipping. If it is someone who actually ships stuff, they don't. If its someone trying to sell a service (or Comcast) they get frustrated trying to explain that there is nothing to ship.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I had a group of kids pranking me and texting my phone all night. One time they slipped up and called from their house #. I used that to find info on the one kid's dad. I asked him how unemployment was treating his dad (found his resume online, saw where his employment gaps were, changed it to show he was a bathroom attendant @ Truman's), asked if the recent divorce was hitting the family very hard, and asked about his dad's bankruptcy. The kid texted a couple more times so I set him up a Craigslist ad (male seeking male) for South Bend and Fort Wayne and when it got emails (at least 50 in the first couple hours) I told them to send pics or call the kid's cell phone. The next morning I woke up to a text that said "you win make it stop...sorry".

Oh yeah, the kid was also really nervous because I gave him his address and told him I was on my way. Good times had by all.

Ruthless....I like it.

:lmfao:

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    No no no, you wait until she calls you and then just start talking like you called her. Ignore her when she gets confused. Pretend you're trying to pay an invoice and get angry when she won't transfer you to Billing.

That's pretty good. Personally, I would take this route:

1. Tell woman she may have your business, but to only come on Tuesday.
    2. Clean range yourself on Monday.
    3. Enjoy the show Tuesday:D

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    That's pretty good. Personally, I would take this route:

1. Tell woman she may have your business, but to only come on Tuesday.
    2. Clean range yourself on Monday.
    3. [STRIKE]Enjoy the show[/STRIKE] Be closed Tuesday:D

Fixed it. She'll still scream about money for coming out if someone's there.

Thrash1982

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Next time she calls pick up and order a pizza like you were the one that called. Then call back every 20 minutes getting more and more angry that your pizza is late.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL

WIN. Right on!

Top Bottom