• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I like that! And then when she hangs up, call her back and then pretend she just called you. :D

Win.

The best part is if you can manage to get her to tell you her name without realizing she did it. Then you can use that on subsequent calls. When I was a dumb kid in college, we used to prank people in the other dorms that way. Drove them nuts. "HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!?!" Duh, you told me, you moron!

PlinKing2392

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Avon
    No no no, you wait until she calls you and then just start talking like you called her. Ignore her when she gets confused. Pretend you're trying to pay an invoice and get angry when she won't transfer you to Billing.

I vote this^^^

This sounds like my step mother in law. She does crap like this to my wife all the time, she just doesn't try to sell her stuff. Just the cussing out and repeat phone calls.

Zimm1001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    When her phone went to VM I thought she said her name but I couldn't understand it. The number is <redacted>. Anyone brave enough to call the # and ask her name? lololol. I normally wouldn't give out the number but she was really mean! lol

mod note: naaaahh...i don't recommend posting someone's number on the tubez for pranking. that's the start of a bad road.

Last edited by a moderator:

BSUrugger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Behind the reticle
    I like to answer calls and tell stories, either true or made up usually made up. I never allow a time where I can be interrupted, just keep gabbing. Once, I told a telemarketer the plot to a movie I just watched.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    I thought of that too. I thought about calling her and offering to clean her pipes or something. LOLOL. She has the range number on caller ID now and I really don't want her to have my cell # so I decided against it. Maybe I will use my wife's cell or maybe one of the employees. Hey, Fred (sureshot129) can I use your cell phone? LOLOL..

I believe using *67, you can change your caller ID to a "restricted number" for that phone call.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I like to answer calls and tell stories, either true or made up usually made up. I never allow a time where I can be interrupted, just keep gabbing. Once, I told a telemarketer the plot to a movie I just watched.

Oh, there you go. When she calls, just start doing a dramatic reading of Hamlet or something. The important part is to ignore anything she says.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I don't think she would notice. She never really shut up! lololol

Exactly. She's trying to bully you into listening and/or agreeing. If you don't let her do it, it'll throw her off-script completely. I'm betting that's something she's not used to.

Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    I think there's a few good ideas how to prank this mean old lady, so perhaps you should list her # here or PM it to anyone requesting. This way we can ALL have a little fun with her and post her reactions here.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Here's another one I've found effective:

When she calls, answer the phone normally...as she begins to talk, interrupt her--"helloooo?", when she starts over--"I can't hear you! Speak up!". Each time she starts to talk, you're getting angrier and angrier because you're getting pranked--"who is this?!?....what do you want?!", etc. Finally, they get frustrated and hang up...or youre beyond mad--"damn kids!" and just hang up on her.

Top Bottom