• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    And also... I was sure I already posted this pic. And that PaulF said (and I quote because I copy/pasted it to 88 in a text) "I left the show about 1PM, I am sorry I missed you two. A face-to-face conversation is long overdue." ...where are THOSE posts?? What's going on here??

Post 31 is where he said he left at 1PM, I am sorry I missed you two

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    But Paul said it was because of an inside joke and no one was supposed to even notice. Which is it?

^

Both. It was supposed to be an inside joke. LMW made the edits, and it was supposed to be a joke because she is no longer a member.

I feel like no matter what we say you still aren't going to be satisfied. :dunno:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Both. It was supposed to be an inside joke. LMW made the edits, and it was supposed to be a joke because she is no longer a member.

I feel like no matter what we say you still aren't going to be satisfied. :dunno:
    Dude. It's not that. I'm just wondering why (now) it's that way when it was just stated "we even let Saints N Sinners sign it"... Well... Then why? Or does he get shopped out too?
    Im just not understanding it. I'm not throwing poo, I'm asking for help understanding howit works (especially one. S another). See?

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Dude. It's not that. I'm just wondering why (now) it's that way when it was just stated "we even let Saints N Sinners sign it"... Well... Then why? Or does he get shopped out too?
    Im just not understanding it. I'm not throwing poo, I'm asking for help understanding howit works (especially one. S another). See?

So, in years past, we've typed out the list of names of those who signed the target (and would've left out SnS in that list) to give the members a shout out for stopping by the booth. This year, we posted the pic of the targets that were signed.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    So, in years past, we've typed out the list of names of those who signed the target (and would've left out SnS in that list) to give the members a shout out for stopping by the booth. This year, we posted the pic of the targets that were signed.
    See, that^ I did not know. That's the useful kind of info I'm talking about. That's all anybody had to say from the get-go. "We shop out non-members." Easy peasy. No disingenuous "it was a joke and we didn't think anyone would notice" needed. Know what I mean?

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Well, usually we don't "shop" anything out, because we don't post the pic. We just left the name off the list. This is the only one that was "shopped" since we actually posted the pics of the targets. So, this time it really was a joke that we didn't think anyone would notice. That part wasn't disingenuous.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Blame me for this issue if you must.
    I posted pictures for the first time ever because I couldn't decipher many of the names.
    I did the Photoshopping.
    I did it because the individual is no longer a member of INGO and the sign-up was for members.
    I didn't read every name. So if another non-member slipped through, that's on me also.

Now, let's get back to life and enjoying everything firearms related. :ar15:

tiretrack

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 3, 2012
    our side o the wire
    I know that I'm late with this, but I just wanted to convey how good it was to have spoken with LWM again and met churchmouse on Friday of the 1500. I didn't pickup any swag ( gotta keep up my own brand and all ) ,may have to rectify that next time.

Top Bottom