• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Any signs of a Raven Concealment Systems presence at the show? I'll be up there tomorrow with a cracked holster needing a fix.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The Indy 1500 Gun and Knife Show is being held at the Indiana State Fairgrounds South Pavilion, this weekend (March 13, 14, 15). INGO is in attendance, and we look forward to seeing all of you!

I will be there Saturday morning, plan accordingly.

Force10

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2014
    Franklin County
    Stopped by and met lovemywoods and churchmouse. Bought a little keychain, unfortunately there were no shirts in my size, so that will have to wait. Nice meeting you guys!

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    Best deal I got at the show was my two INGO shirts, got to meet GNRpowdeR and Churchmouse and share theories on shirt sizes, LOL. I managed to find everything gun related I was looking for but nothing that resembled a deal by any stretch.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    It was awesome meeting lovemywoods, church mouse and historian! Stopped by and met brads knives and knife lady. Great folks, and I got Jedi mind controlled into a great deal on a benchmade volli. Stopped by and talked to Allen for a while too. He's got some great deals on a couple of sweet scopes right now. Also saw a beeeeyoootiful sporterized Mauser in the main room. If only I had the spare scratch, it would be mine. Overall, it was the best night I've had at the 1500 in a long time.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    It was awesome meeting lovemywoods, church mouse and historian! Stopped by and met brads knives and knife lady. Great folks, and I got Jedi mind controlled into a great deal on a benchmade volli. Stopped by and talked to Allen for a while too. He's got some great deals on a couple of sweet scopes right now. Also saw a beeeeyoootiful sporterized Mauser in the main room. If only I had the spare scratch, it would be mine. Overall, it was the best night I've had at the 1500 in a long time.

I hate when I get busy during the introduction part of the conversation, but I loved the screen name story! LoL

Piobair

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    NWI
    First time at the 1500. It's a madhouse! Expected it to be big, but it was bigger than I expected.Good to meet and talk with lovemywoods and OneBadV8. Didn't buy anything at the show because I went to Bradis first.

tat2clod

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Nice meeting lovemywoods can't remember the other guys name horrible at names LOL got a camo hat

Top Bottom