• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    The sargent said it was ran buy a private company and that they were the ones that called the po po.

SirRealism can fill in better here, but he knows management at City Market and was talking to them on the phone within 5 minutes of this party, contradicting what the IMPD said. The management said they had no idea or involvement.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    The LEO's were a little nervous about the ready condition my handgun was in and asked me to lock it and remove the mag and I politely refused. (I carry cocked and unlocked)
    He asked me why I keep one in the chamber and I asked the same of the LEO. ;)
    Well, as you can see in the pics provided that didn't go over so well. ;)
    I was cuffed and the LEO started to remove my handgun, but before he could do so, I asked him to please lock it for my safety.
    I was told I was being detained for officer's safety. :):

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I got there just after the real action.

The police lied about the manager not allowing gun carry on the property, cuffed ATM, disarmed the others.

When I walked up they were asking "what group are you with," "how many more are coming," and "how did you communicate to organize this event."

Oh man, now this is REALLY going to get interesting! Scooby Doo says "rut-roh!". Subscribed.

:popcorn:

mms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Greenwood
    this now make 2 events in the course of a few days that i miss but could have attended im going to have to start checkin the events section now that im in indy... seem there is stuff going on compared to west laf

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    this now make 2 events in the course of a few days that i miss but could have attended im going to have to start checkin the events section now that im in indy... seem there is stuff going on compared to west laf

Sounds like a great time to organize an OC event at Charlie Brown's in Speedway... :)

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    two things.

1. I'm surprised jason wasn't the one cuffed up.

2. the LEO looked like he felt awesome when he was dawning the MP5.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Evidently you are not allowed to carry with one in the chamber and unlocked, or you'll be cuffed and disarmed, rounds emptied from the mag and harassed for about 30 mins.:n00b:

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    two things.

1. I'm surprised jason wasn't the one cuffed up.

2. the LEO looked like he felt awesome when he was dawning the MP5.

I played enough verbal judo with them to keep me satisfied. I was not giving up my ltch for carrying a SBR. But then they asked if I was carrying a handgun(it was concealed) I said yes and gave up the license.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    So who actually called the police?
    And how many long guns were there? Was it because OF the long guns that police were called?

Top Bottom