Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Ooh! I will man the counter at the INGO store. :hehe:
    4496232442_6a8538c786.jpg

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    I'll be the goofy dude wearing high water bib overalls, clodhopper boots, a straw hat and a CCL badge sitting on the bench in front of the hardware store. Won't say much but talk about the weather with passersby, and laugh maniacally occasionally for no reason.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I'll be the goofy dude wearing high water bib overalls, clodhopper boots, a straw hat and a CCL badge sitting on the bench in front of the hardware store. Won't say much but talk about the weather with passersby, and laugh maniacally occasionally for no reason.

Longbow will be sitting right next to you.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry

Longbow will be sitting right next to you.
    This is some funny :poop: right here. :lmfao:

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I propose we make a deal with .fed to give us Crane for our new community. It really is perfect, with all the infrastructure already built in.

Quick access to I69, nice stocked lake, rolling hills, plentiful game, world famous small arms shop, all kinds of science toys, community center, housing facilities, unexploded ordinance, enough ammo for even the most discriminating hoarder and bunkers, bunkers, bunkers! Plus, it is already fenced and gated. How cool is that?

Funny thing, we will have to improve the gun range to make it suitable for our needs, but everything else is already in place. Oh, I forgot that they have a train too, someone will want a train sooner or later.

All I ask in exchange for finding the perfect real estate for our community is that I get to live in an autonomous zone, up the holler, outside of town, off copperhead road and I get to make my way the only way I know how, even if that way turns out to be more than the law will allow.

Deal?

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Deal!
    We need a town (like below) that we can occupy, only in Indiana!
    [video=youtube;P4C0D7hQk6g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4C0D7hQk6g[/video]

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I propose we make a deal with .fed to give us Crane for our new community. It really is perfect, with all the infrastructure already built in.

Quick access to I69, nice stocked lake, rolling hills, plentiful game, world famous small arms shop, all kinds of science toys, community center, housing facilities, unexploded ordinance, enough ammo for even the most discriminating hoarder and bunkers, bunkers, bunkers! Plus, it is already fenced and gated. How cool is that?

Funny thing, we will have to improve the gun range to make it suitable for our needs, but everything else is already in place. Oh, I forgot that they have a train too, someone will want a train sooner or later.

All I ask in exchange for finding the perfect real estate for our community is that I get to live in an autonomous zone, up the holler, outside of town, off copperhead road and I get to make my way the only way I know how, even if that way turns out to be more than the law will allow.

Deal?

Sounds like a good idea, we could convert all those empty bunkers into homes.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Sounds like a good idea, we could convert all those empty bunkers into homes.
    Empty bunkers? Who said anything about the bunkers being empty?
    What kind of people would want to live in hardened underground bunkers stacked full of everything from white phosphorous rockets to REDACTED?

What kind of people? INGO kind of people.

Top Bottom