• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grahamsy2k

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Terre Haute
    I know INGO is my personal army, but as we all know the people on facebook are completely ignorant. I normally don't get involved with facebook fights but I just get so dam sick of all the liberals.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/katiely...736407370313?comment_id=39658339&notif_t=like

Im arguing with people about UBC and Im outnumbered 1 vs all the idiots. Any help would be apperiated. :ar15:

Griffin

EDIT, AGAIN

her facebook is private. So you guys can't see it. I also extended the long posts.

http://s1263.photobucket.com/user/grahamsyk/media/UBC_zpse7d781b8.png.html

Last edited:

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Nothing on my wall overly annoying... Just one person complaining that CISPA passed and the UBC didn't... But she was more annoyed with CISPA than anything.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I LOL'ed at "unbiased liberal news". If it's "liberal" (or "conservative"), then it is biased by definition.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    And this is why I have very few "friends" on FB. I don't need to see what they're eating for dinner, how cool they think they are holding a beer in their hand, or soliciting their opinion to everybody. Mainly I use it to keep track of a few people and follow my favorite sports/gun news.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    And this is why I have very few "friends" on FB. I don't need to see what they're eating for dinner, how cool they think they are holding a beer in their hand, or soliciting their opinion to everybody.

You realize that we do all of that on INGO, right? The only difference is that the people here agree, by and large, with your position on guns.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    And this is why I have very few "friends" on FB. I don't need to see what they're eating for dinner, how cool they think they are holding a beer in their hand, or soliciting their opinion to everybody. Mainly I use it to keep track of a few people and follow my favorite sports/gun news.
    I'm having spaghetti for dinner, I think I look pretty cool holding this here beer, and it is my opinion that I am awesome. I was going to send pictures but I'm too busy being awesome.

Top Bottom