INGO Facelift - Please be prepared for change!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I haven't bothered reading thread but it seems that INGO has some kind of virus.
    It looks totally different.
    Maybe something is wrong with my computer.
    Anybody else seeing this?!

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Help !!! I'm disappearing ! None of my most recent posts (today) are here .

Something to do with the upgrade or did they go straight to the NSA ?

Obama's desk actually, but luckly for you he never checks the stack unless another one of his "sons" dies or there a school shooting and bunch of kids dies in a liberal state.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    If you don't like the way the Site looks on your phone, have you tried the Mobile Skin? :dunno:

It doesn't matter one bit to me, but are there plans to customize the mobile skin so it looks like the desktop version? Just curious. I dunno what goes into it all.

AnthonyG

Gentard
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    Ann Arbor
    Help !!! I'm disappearing ! None of my most recent posts (today) are here .

Something to do with the upgrade or did they go straight to the NSA ?

Fixed.....

It doesn't matter one bit to me, but are there plans to customize the mobile skin so it looks like the desktop version? Just curious. I dunno what goes into it all.

The Mobile style is the default style for now, there are other things that have priority, will it ever look & work like the desktop style, NO, it will always be designed for phones & it would never match the functionality or look of the desktop, as phones simply cant handle what a computer can.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Fixed.....

The Mobile style is the default style for now, there are other things that have priority, will it ever look & work like the desktop style, NO, it will always be designed for phones & it would never match the functionality or look of the desktop, as phones simply cant handle what a computer can.

Understood, and I'm quite glad it's a low priority. I was just curious, mostly regarding the color scheme. Thanks!

AnthonyG

Gentard
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    Ann Arbor
    Its not a low priority, its just not a major issue at this point as getting the basic bugs worked out & the style for the forum itself matching up to the old one.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I'll just post this again

INGO is going through a facelift. We are investing in the updated version of our forum software and have hired a designer who will be making some cosmetic changes. INGO is very successful the way it is and we are not trying to fix anything that is not broke... However we do want to upgrade the software and modernize things a bit. The color scheme will stay the same and I will make sure we retain the good old INGO look and feel we have all come to love :ingo:

Please be aware that INGO is going to get ugly before she is pretty again.

Step 1: Upgrade forum software starting 7/6

You will notice some big changes to the way INGO looks when we upgrade the software and it might not be for the better.

PATIENCE please. Our new design is in development and should be ready in a month or so. But first we need the new software in place.

I will keep this thread updated with developments.

:ingo:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I'll just post this again

Originally Posted by Fenway
    INGO is going through a facelift. We are investing in the updated version of our forum software and have hired a designer who will be making some cosmetic changes. INGO is very successful the way it is and we are not trying to fix anything that is not broke... However we do want to upgrade the software and modernize things a bit. The color scheme will stay the same and I will make sure we retain the good old INGO look and feel we have all come to love

Please be aware that INGO is going to get ugly before she is pretty again.

Step 1: Upgrade forum software starting 7/6

You will notice some big changes to the way INGO looks when we upgrade the software and it might not be for the better.

PATIENCE please. Our new design is in development and should be ready in a month or so. But first we need the new software in place.

I will keep this thread updated with developments.

Dupe.
    whistling.gif

Top Bottom