• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Well, the wife has really been hankering to get to Trader Joe's down in Indy, so we're taking a road trip tomorrow!!

I'll be leaving Delphi and headed south through Frankfort.. Anybody ever been in Green's Guns? I'll see what I can dig up there.. I also need to stop at C&C Cycles to see if I can get a sticker for my motorcycle. It came from them when it was new, so I figure I'll give them a little ad space on there :)

After that I'm gonna try and hit 2nd Amendment Firearms in Whitestown - anybody been there??

Last, I'm looking for some straight, plain-jane .40 ammo. Doesn't have to be the cheapest stuff ever, but I'm also not looking for premium defense ammo. Does Plainfield or Bradis have Blazer Brass or anything? I know it'd run more than WallyWorld, but hey, when you want it, you want it..

All in all, I'm gonna be around most of the day. If you see a guy in a Blue Focus wearing an INGO Tactical hat, honk and wave!! That's me!

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Well, the wife has really been hankering to get to Trader Joe's down in Indy, so we're taking a road trip tomorrow!!

I'll be leaving Delphi and headed south through Frankfort.. Anybody ever been in Green's Guns? I'll see what I can dig up there.. I also need to stop at C&C Cycles to see if I can get a sticker for my motorcycle. It came from them when it was new, so I figure I'll give them a little ad space on there :)

After that I'm gonna try and hit 2nd Amendment Firearms in Whitestown - anybody been there??

Last, I'm looking for some straight, plain-jane .40 ammo. Doesn't have to be the cheapest stuff ever, but I'm also not looking for premium defense ammo. Does Plainfield or Bradis have Blazer Brass or anything? I know it'd run more than WallyWorld, but hey, when you want it, you want it..

All in all, I'm gonna be around most of the day. If you see a guy in a Blue Focus wearing an INGO Tactical hat, honk and wave!! That's me!

Trader Joe's rocks!

Wait, you want ammo? In Indy?? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:D

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Well, 21st Century has ammo.. sure, it's a little more than what you're paying in Wal-Mart, but they have it..

Nobody's got anything at all down that way??

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Well, 21st Century has ammo.. sure, it's a little more than what you're paying in Wal-Mart, but they have it..

Nobody's got anything at all down that way??

I was trying to be funny, sorry. It IS scarce down here, but not non-existent. (unless you are looking for .380 like me, then forget it, lol)

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    I figured it was kinda like up here - I can buy 9mm ammo for 17.99 a box or something. Not great pricing, but if I really HAVE to have some, I can..

And I'm pretty close to "I have to have some!" at this point ;)

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Well, i am a new handgun owner and have only been able to put about 50 rds through it myself. I know I need to practice with it, but I am sure not wasting JHPs on target practice if I can avoid it.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    If you're coming all the way down from Dalphi, Bradis is definately worth the trip. Too bad Mark won't be there! 465 to 67 South. Go about three-five miles south, on the left just before the Bigfoot!

Doug K

Top Bottom