• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy

Primers are the exception to this rule but I buy virtually all my components from Midsouth Shooters Supply. Their regular prices have always been better than Midway's sale prices. When primers got really scarce, I ordered 5K primers from Midsouth and bit the hazmat fee bullet just to make sure I had some. They were back ordered but I finally got them after 3-4 months. At that time, nobody had any on the shelves locally and there had been none at two consecutive 1500 shows. Looks like the shortage isn't so bad now and last I looked, even Gander Mtn. had a decent supply of primers at around $3.50 - $4.00 per hundred (gasp, I just recommended GM).

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Where is a good place to buy reloading supplies in or around the Indy Area. I like Midway Usa's prices, but paying the hazmat fee on primers and powder seems like a waste of money.

I'd also like a place where I can actually go look at things, get my hands on the stuff and ask questions of knowledgeable people. I just don't know any places that have a large selection of reloading items and know about them.

If you want the best price and great customer service plus a wealth of knowledge then buy from this guy!!!

INGunOwners - View Profile: Aszerigan

I give him 5 gold stars!!!! plus he is an ammo manufacturer and an FFL too. give him a shot to beat the competitors prices.

aetucker1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    I have been getting my stuff from all over. Gander in Castleton has been a decent place for primers. Their prices are OK...especially considering you are currently paying the hazmat fee. They also actually just got a ton more powder in there, but it is hit and miss if it is going to be what you need or not. I recently went to Plainfield for TiteGroup because Gander hasn't carried it for quite a while...not a horrible price. I have been buying my bullets in bulk from midsouth because they are the cheapest place I can find for what I reload.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    If you want the best price and great customer service plus a wealth of knowledge then buy from this guy!!!

INGunOwners - View Profile: Aszerigan

I give him 5 gold stars!!!! plus he is an ammo manufacturer and an FFL too. give him a shot to beat the competitors prices.

This! I give him 10 gold stars, and a shiny medal. Absolutely phenomenal guy to work with. :yesway::yesway::yesway:

PappyD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 24, 2008
    Westfield
    Indy area seems rather empty of places to get hands on reloading supplys, But if you can make it to seymour, down the road on 65, there are a couple of great places, Acme on tipton st. Reloading supplies out the butt, no equipment but they will order what ever you want, Bob at Bite the Bullet on 31N, great guy to know many supplies and dillon reloading dealer:rockwoot:, bass masters on tipton st. has a good amount of supplies also, it's just one of the advantages of living outside a MAJOR city, yes rural live is good:)

+1 on Bob... Small shop, lots of supplies with fair prices imho. Call first cuz he may be out getting coffee, etc. 1-812-445-3010 10 minutes off I-65 at Seymour exit

JTinIN

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2010
    Home Range Richmond
    Best prices were a small place between Elletisville and Spencer ... but you need a native guide to find the place (just so happens the friend I shoot with is from the area ;-)

Top Bottom