• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    There were only SIX Americans in the race today.

And they wonder why ratings are down.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield

NASCAR is about the only race series that has almost all americans and their ratings have been down just like Indy Car so what's your point?

The last NASCAR race the other day was laughable with the like half full stands..........

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I never mentioned NASCAR, but while you bring it up, it has it's own problems with equality. When Jimmie Johnson wins everything, it gets boring, and people will stop watching. He isn't a huge fan favorite anyway. More like a NAH NAH NAH NAH BOO BOO, I beat you.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I never mentioned NASCAR, but while you bring it up, it has it's own problems with equality. When Jimmie Johnson wins everything, it gets boring, and people will stop watching. He isn't a huge fan favorite anyway. More like a NAH NAH NAH NAH BOO BOO, I beat you.

I was just comparing ratings........ Johnson is not even at the top in the points but yet ratings are still down.

I think people are just tired of watching "sponsor" racing...... as in the never ending list of sponsors being read off.......

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I was just comparing ratings........ Johnson is not even at the top in the points but yet ratings are still down.

I think people are just tired of watching "sponsor" racing...... as in the never ending list of sponsors being read off.......
    Yeah, that too. And the derelicts who announce the races. They make me feel dumber.

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.

There were actually nine Americans.

Rahal, Carpenter, Bell, Hamilton, M. Andretti, Hunter-Reay, Patrick, J. Andretti and Fisher.

Would I like more Americans to attempt to qualify, absolutely. I don't think that makes as big as an impact as some say though. Castroneves and Kanaan got the biggest cheers today, and their both Brazillian.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Just got done working it 0600 to 1900hrs...LONG day in turn 3 (13hrs). If you were near the new "snake pit" in the turn 3 infield and saw our 2 IMPD 2 seater Polaris Rangers with us riding 3-4 deep in them...one of them was I. Great gig, hardly a problem with an entire track full of drunks...how it should always be.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Just got done working it 0600 to 1900hrs...LONG day in turn 3 (13hrs). If you were near the new "snake pit" in the turn 3 infield and saw our 2 IMPD 2 seater Polaris Rangers with us riding 3-4 deep in them...one of them was I. Great gig, hardly a problem with an entire track full of drunks...how it should always be.

I saw you and another INGO'r officer. Didnt know that was you.

I did see the end results of a guy/kid getting his butt kicked.:D That was the only problem that I saw all day. Well other than the women in the mens room. Is it wrong that I shaked my weenie at them?:D

Gpfury86

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    I saw you and another INGO'r officer. Didnt know that was you.

I did see the end results of a guy/kid getting his butt kicked.:D That was the only problem that I saw all day. Well other than the women in the mens room. Is it wrong that I shaked my weenie at them?:D

What did they do when u shaked your weenie at them?? I saw plenty of boobies on georgetown last night without shakin my weenie at em. :yesway:

BTW... How long you gonna be the invisible man?

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Mullet guy.
    picture.php

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    If your going to make fun of someone who fell asleep first, expect them to do the same to you when you pass out on the ground.

picture.php

Top Bottom