• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sublime49er247

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    I bought my first gun through this show in 2011. Though it was my third choice, it was still $250 under MSRP. I also purchased two boxes of S&B for range purposes. The gun still operates flawlessly, but I had one misfire per box (50) of the S&B . I will not be buying that brand again.

Friday I was lucky enough to be 20th in line, I got there at 10:45am, and be on the news (not gloating just saying it made the experience extra special for me). I purchased my third gun that day as well, paid MSRP but I have never seen this one cheaper anywhere else.

The Indy 1500 has a much greater selection than most other local shows I have been to. I will be at every future show just to show my support for it.

btwelch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    I bought my first gun at the 1500 as well but don't remember what year. I've always liked being able to hold a lot of different options in my hand before making a choice, and that game of finding the best price. In recent shows I just haven't seen the deals I saw before and not being a fan of packed crowds, thats been a detractor as well. I drove by this year but saw the line and kept on going.

SaltyDog67

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I aslo bought my first gun at the last 1500 back in November. I was real excited to go back this time until all the chaos broke out last month. I knew it would be a zoo. Headed over there after work on Friday, saw the line and unfortunately kept driving. Hopefully things will die down before the next 1500.

Top Bottom