• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    A little econ101: If there's a crowd of people buying the stuff, the stuff isn't overpriced.

Not true.

Example in 2008 unfounded fear mongering motivated people to go out and buy up every bit of ammo they could get their hands on. Creating a artificial shortage and raising prices, excuse me, doubling prices. Thus making ammo overpriced.

Unethical business practices can certainly make stuff overpriced. And dont give me that crap about corporations being citizens that are not held to any moral ethics. That is just another way of describing a crook.

Str8himalaya

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    With the cost of parking, getting into the show, and driving there (if you don't live real close), it's almost not worth it for the deals they have, or lack there of, however you look at it. It's always nice to see the huge amounts of stuff there, but unless you're looking for an oddball piece, it's probably more about the experience than the deals, at least in MVHO.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    With the cost of parking, getting into the show, and driving there (if you don't live real close), it's almost not worth it for the deals they have, or lack there of, however you look at it. It's always nice to see the huge amounts of stuff there, but unless you're looking for an oddball piece, it's probably more about the experience than the deals, at least in MVHO.

If you are looking for something in particular you can usually find it.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I never miss the show if I can avoid it...sometimes it's possible to find things that have been on your list for a while in terms of miscellaneous parts and accessories and things you didn't even know you needed.

Top Bottom