• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Well, many thought the last 1500 was going to be crowded, but it turned out to be pretty light. With the election results not going the way of most Indiana voters and the belief that the federal government is going to tax and ban certain guns, magazines, etc., most are believing the January show will be pretty busy.

I'm guessing the show will experience a large crowd, but I'm wondering if the prices will be jacked up. The tables are already paid for, so it's not like the show will cost the vendors any more money. I guess some can say their distributors charged them more, but what do you think? Will the prices go up significantly?

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Once again, I will not be going. If I need anything, I will get it from the LGS or the Web. It's fun seeing the INGOers, but I don't want to deal with the ones that are going full retard like what happened 4 years ago. I'll pass.

This sums up how I would feel towards all the price gouging vendors( I obviously understand it's not all vendors)

19817966.jpg

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    The only reason I would go... Would be to laugh at the ridiculous prices. Then cry because enough people running scared without cause will be supporting the price gougers, thus making the inflated prices, standard.
    Then I would come home and cry some more.

I don't need that kind of emotional roller coaster. The death of the republic has been enough emotional devastation for years to come.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i think alot of dealers will raise the prices due to the price it will cost them to replace the item, and the wait to get a replacement.

my prices will be exactly the same as they always are if anyone is curious

Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    I will not be going to a show that gouges for ticket prices. Sticks it to you for parking and provides no security for same. Can find all I need else where

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    I'll be on a cruise with the girl i've been with for 35 yrs:D, and no I more than likely would not be going anyway. So everyone have fun:rockwoot:

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    As much as I would like to go to the Jan. show I am going to pass. The crowd is going to be the main reason. I also believe there will be significant increases on the price tags.

super duty1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2012
    Esat of Indy
    I quit going do to the large crowds. They should move to the convention center or another large venue. It is worse than going to the mall for a Christmas sale.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    The only reason I went to the last show was to help a friend run his tables while his father was away. Dad is back so I won't be needed so I doubt if I attend the show.

coltaceguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indiana
    Yea it would be fun to razz some dealers about their BS pricing.

Heck, its hard not to do that in the FOR SALE section on here with the $900 AKs and $20-25 30rd mags, give me a break...

We are our own worst enemy.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Yea it would be fun to razz some dealers about their BS pricing.

Heck, its hard not to do that in the FOR SALE section on here with the $900 AKs and $20-25 30rd mags, give me a break...

We are our own worst enemy.

No kidding, knuckle heads running out and buying every bit of ammo they could get their hands on in 2008 basically double ammo prices. Wanna bet the same knuckle heads are out doing the same exact thing now?

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    No kidding, knuckle heads running out and buying every bit of ammo they could get their hands on in 2008 basically double ammo prices. Wanna bet the same knuckle heads are out doing the same exact thing now?

I'll take your bet....I'm outta ammo....I need ammo for calibers that I don't even own....I have to max out my credit card for the stuff. :runaway:

I will bet that I won't be there, it's normally over priced anyway, I don't even want to think about the gouging that'll be going on....I'll read about all the deals people got here on the interwebs. :popcorn:

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    It has already started. Saw a floor wh*re today with a Romy AK parts gun for $600 and read on another thread about a dealer selling Wolf 7.62 x 39 for $400 per 1000 round case. Maybe they can find a job at Don's Guns.

Top Bottom