• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'll check but I think the only J frame Tyler I got is currently on my 640-1....I know a guy and I'll see what he has laying around for you...That RB N may be a tuffy to find...I love the Mountain Guns...LOVE THEM....
    The N frame was a pipe dream anywhoo, but I’m jonesin’ for one for my 442, or my 640. I actually ordered from the company last year, and have yet to see one!:(

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    The N frame was a pipe dream anywhoo, but I’m jonesin’ for one for my 442, or my 640. I actually ordered from the company last year, and have yet to see one!:(

Wow....I've heard that...His kid's got a dang gold mine there and they are letting it wither away....I'll see what I can do on the J frame for you...

Okay guys I'm out...Lord willing and the Creek don't rise I'll be back on line Saturday or Tuesday....I'll text BBI or Gunaria at some point tomorrow after it's over to let you all know how it went...

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Indi, among the other stuff they give you, they give you meds to stop peristaltic motion (muscular motion that moves ... stuff ... through your intestines) and if your post-op pain meds contain opiates that will make it worse. The pipeline shuts down for a few days. I heartily recommend eating cereal with lots of fiber every day at least once a day. Kashi Go Lean Berry Crisp is tolerably tasty (barely) and has 8 grams of soluble fiber per serving (twice what most any other cereal will have)

It becomes important when the pipeline tries to restart, one of the most dangerous things to the repair early in your recovery can happen when you're just "sitting around" so to speak

Prayers

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    UPDATE....Just got word from Rick that the snip and tuck is done and it went well. Very glad to hear that. It was bugging me ll day.

Good deal. Hope he recovers quickly.

My dad, brother and son have all had some mesh done.

The mesh did complicate my dad's recent surgery for gall bladder though as they could not do the normal laparoscopic procedure for the gall bladder due to the mesh being present, so it was a more significant procedure. I had never really thought that far ahead on the mesh stuff complicating follow on procedures, but something to be aware of I guess, depending on its location.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Remember, no chewing on your sutures.

cone-696x478.jpg

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    The boy and I will be by Saturday for our monthly round of the shops after the swap meet. If you need anything moved, I volunteer him. He is 18 so no child labor laws and can be beaten about the head and shoulders if he needs an attention grabber.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Falls City will be closed till Tuesday.

Penectomy or not, there is pain, Percocet(s), and medical advice involved. Possibly bourbon. And if that weren't enough, Rick's lovely bride has forbidden him from going to the shop. You do not wanna get on her bad side!

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    So a made a quick video to mark Indiucky's surgery, and YouTube got all bent outa shape because I used a snippet of a Beatles song.

Indiucky must be feeling OK, as this is the solution...

[video=youtube;ApmqmQ6cXJY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApmqmQ6cXJY[/video]

I swear it made sense with The Beatles song. Sorta kinda.

Top Bottom