• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    I can't imagine Chrisians not standing up for the right to beat their children with coat hangers or the like. It is certainly not the greatest of transgressions perpetrated against children under the cloak of religion, not even close, and so they've organized to support worse.

This isn't an unintended consequence at all it is exactly the sort of behavior the law was designed to protect. The dust up over wedding cakes was a decoy.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If I'm a libertarian, I cannot see how one mother in Indianapolis correcting her child affects my life down here in Mitchell, one...single...bit. Or why I should care.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I can't imagine Chrisians not standing up for the right to beat their children with coat hangers or the like. It is certainly not the greatest of transgressions perpetrated against children under the cloak of religion, not even close, and so they've organized to support worse.

This isn't an unintended consequence at all it is exactly the sort of behavior the law was designed to protect. The dust up over wedding cakes was a decoy.

Heee's Baaaack!

I have no idea how chrisians discipline their children.

I may go to jail for this. When my children were small the each received a few spankings, some more than others. As they grew older they were well behaved enough that that was no longer necessary. they are all productive members of society.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Just for those who didn't click the link, this is what's under discussion:

Thiangchildabusecharge.jpg

To a 7 year old.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

I could have swore you were banned, but then up pops my Ignore list message again :dunno:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I could have swore you were banned, but then up pops my Ignore list message again :dunno:

Now why didn't I think of that? It won't be long until HEEEES GOOOOONE AGAAAAAAAAIN.

Don't bother replying stick, you have the dishonor of being the first I have ever plsced on my ignore list voluntarily.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Islamists don't believe in abortion Until 11 or 12 years old.

Since the 4th century Islam has been bring peace to a neighborhood near them, since the11th century people have been pushing back. That is the history in short.

Top Bottom