• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mavisky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    Greater Atlanta Area
    So I picked up my liftetime license about a year ago in Allen county. All was well and good, but 4 weeks ago the wife and I relocated to Atlanta Georgia. I sent in the change of address form, but haven't heard anything back from ISP at this point. I know Georgia offers a license as well, but according to the following link, Georgia recognizes Indiana non-resident license holders.

Concealed Carry Permit Reciprocity Maps

I can't seem to find anything on the ISP website about out of state aside from what states honor the Indiana license and the fact that you have to fill out a change of address form. Having submitted my address change information am I now considered a non-resident license holder?

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    If you're no longer living in the state, your IN LTCH is no longer valid. I believe you can suspend it and reactivate it if you move back though. Not too sure about the last part though, as I can't seem to find anything on that.

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    Suspend your ltch and get a GA CVS/permit/license wtvr it is down there. You do not qualify for a non-resident ltch.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    They won't confirm a change of address. Now that you have moved, your LTCH is null and void. If you ever move back, contact the state police to have it reinstated.

Top Bottom