• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave-O

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    New Albany
    I am going to show how backwoods I am now. I knew there were some idiots for lack of a better phrasing out there. Do these idiots really think if guns go away that these demented crazy people won't kill any more innocent children This is absurd.

Dave-O

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    New Albany
    I am not much on names but I am fantastic at remembering faces, isn't this the same group that led the banning of the big gulp 64 ounce soft drinks. Yea I am sure of it, no more 64 ounce soft drinks and there will be no more obese people in america !!!!!!
    Hows that plan going anyway, seen any weight loss studies ?

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    So the 2nd Amendment doesn't cover modern guns because it was writen in the 1700's, she says, exercising her 1st Amendment rights on Facebook via a computer. Hmm.

Yeah, I've never understood why people make this argument. I guess they also believe publishers must use a Gutenberg press and churches must use the KJV bible.

us_agent

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    This tool needs a job. She can't respond to pro gun posts so she bans them from posting. Good to know she's got the skill of banning down. Can we ban her from FB? Surely if she posts here we can ban her. Lol.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    "She said in the past 48 hours it has consumed her"

I guess I could see that......when you sit at home all day and watch the same thing....over.....and over......and over. I guess she is subjecting herself to Chinese water torture?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I left a message in the facebook page:

"I'm looking for the group 'One Million Moms Who Teach the Value of Life and Respect for the Rights of Others' I'm in the wrong place.

tmfinney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    New Castle
    I left a message in the facebook page:

"I'm looking for the group 'One Million Moms Who Teach the Value of Life and Respect for the Rights of Others' I'm in the wrong place.

I saw that one, someone already responded.

**Nevermind, it's already been deleted**

Last edited:

ParaManAR15

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    I went to the page looking for all the responses from pro gun people and can't find a single one. She's probably "overwhelmed" with all the deleting that she's doing on her page.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    Well, I guess she is not up for "civil discussion" as she so put it. I was droppin knowledge bombs on them left and right. With FBI statistical information...

And how did she thank me???

SHE BANNED ME AND REMOVED ALL MY POST!!!!! How freaking rude!!! lmfao

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    Well, I guess she is not up for "civil discussion" as she so put it. I was droppin knowledge bombs on them left and right. With FBI statistical information...

And how did she thank me???

SHE BANNED ME AND REMOVED ALL MY POST!!!!! How freaking rude!!! lmfao

But we are the closed mind ones? These people crack me up. What is sad is that these people vote and reproduce. Just goes to prove that deep down they know that more gun control will not help, but they want that instant satisfaction that will be temporary.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    National page for One Million Moms for Gun Control. This is not about dialogue -- it's about action. Let's demand the reinstitution of the assault weapons ban, among other laws that will tighten gun laws in this country.

In other words it's not about the 1st or 2nd Amendments, but rather something more along the lines of Kim Jong Un.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    This was the response I got to this question
    I hear you have been deleting posts and banning people that disagree with you. Any part of the Bill of Rights you do like?

Amie Royer This is not a community entitled "Let's Debate Gun Control". We are a group of moms, dads, grandparents, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, etc. who want change and have a specific goal in terms of the changes we want to see. We are not asking for anyone to debate these issues here, and you are unwelcome if that is your intent. If you want to express your views, create your own page, or write your government representatives. Anyone coming in here with the purpose of "trolling" just to try to create debate, is unwelcome. We do not need negativity or distraction. Additionally, if said people come in here and repeatedly post which equates to spamming, or display profanity, insults, or encourage the use of more guns, they rightly deserve to be banned. Again, if you want a place to have your pro-gun dialogue, form your own page and have it.

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Watts said the number of moms who agree with her far outnumbers the members of the National Rifle Association.

Where are her statistics? And who cares what a bunch of moms who sit around and watch tv most of the time think? Most of it is idiot drivel anyways.

Top Bottom