• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Yeah, go figure. But you won't hear any teabaggers spouting off about that.

Hmm, yes, let's come to a site where you know most of the people are primarily Conservative, where you know quite a few are Tea Party Members, and use a derogatory term with sexual connotations...

I dub thee:

Troll.jpg

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    I actually tried to get in contact with the Indiana Militia to ask a few questions and they never got back with me. They must be so full of people they aren't looking for anymore.

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Someone say "the list"? ... crap, I'm on now on the list! *pulls tinfoil hat from under desk*

the gov't can investigate whatever they want. I'm in debt, married, and love this country... that's like 90% of us, right? lol

As for a militia, if something happens, get with neighbors and protect each other. Sometimes, I think some of these "militias" don't live to serve the people and could become a something that we'd need to defend ourselves against in a time of fear.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I thought teabaggers where in gay rights parades?

I'm not surprised it was the lefty press that came up with that little gem, guess it hits home with them.

In fact I read that it was on Anderson Cooper's show where the term was first used. They also indicated that he was a practicing homosexual. So it certainly was not an accident that this rather vulgar term was used.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    In fact I read that it was on Anderson Cooper's show where the term was first used. They also indicated that he was a practicing homosexual. So it certainly was not an accident that this rather vulgar term was used.

I should have known, thanks for the scoop.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Ive never heard of a militia in indiana but im positive they exist.I wouldnt mess with em unless you want alot of unwanted attention from the government

The Governor commands the "Indiana Guard Reserve", a state sanctioned and financed militia. There are a few "unsanctioned" groups out there, but many too which have gone defunct, such as the ICVM.

A couple in the state, from what I've read, are really into public service. One down near Bloomington (Green County Militia), and another based within Huntington (Indiana Sons of Liberty).

There are some real whack jobs too. Some guy who leads the Indiana Militia Corps, has given some real off the wall interviews to newspaper reporters about FEMA death camps set to clear out towns, and the like. To think that this guy has a firearm.... (shudder).

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    There are some real whack jobs too. Some guy who leads the Indiana Militia Corps, has given some real off the wall interviews to newspaper reporters about FEMA death camps set to clear out towns, and the like. To think that this guy has a firearm.... (shudder).

Get on youtube and search FEMA Camps. Find the CNN broadcast about those camps. Then go back in history when Germany was divided and the years before. Then think about how history repeats itself.

I'm not suggesting that you run off and join one of the Militias with some paranoid, whack job, self appointed commander in charge but we do need to find a legal way of closing those camps through State Bills with the help of the state Governor and Representatives. I know alot of people don't like Mitch Daniels, but I think he's done alot of good for us. But that's just my :twocents:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    The Governor commands the "Indiana Guard Reserve", a state sanctioned and financed militia.

The words in bold tell me that they wont be there for us when we need them!!!! And thats not the militia our founders had in mind when they wrote the constitution either. Anything owned, financed, and ran by the government, either state or federal, is NOT truely a citizen militia. you all know what im talking about without having to spell it out for fear of breaking the CW or RW rule.

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    If you are a male between the age of 17 and 45, then you are in the "Militia" (with few exceptions).

U.S. Code:
    TITLE 10 > Subtitle A > PART I > CHAPTER 13 > § 311

§ 311. Militia: composition and classes

(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
    (b) The classes of the militia are— (1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
    (2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.
    United States Code: Title 10,311. Militia: composition and classes | LII / Legal Information Institute

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Get on youtube and search FEMA Camps. Find the CNN broadcast about those camps. Then go back in history when Germany was divided and the years before. Then think about how history repeats itself.

I'm not suggesting that you run off and join one of the Militias with some paranoid, whack job, self appointed commander in charge but we do need to find a legal way of closing those camps through State Bills with the help of the state Governor and Representatives. I know alot of people don't like Mitch Daniels, but I think he's done alot of good for us. But that's just my :twocents:

The first thing that would need to be determined then, would be establish the existence of said camps.

My personal belief is that a number of people that are overly predisposed and engaged in governmental conspiracy theories, look at the Google Earth satellite photos of such places as the Beech Grove railroad yard, and create the evil in their own mind.

While I don't trust the government as far as I could [strike]overthrow[/strike] throw it (LOL, I couldn't resist), Habeus Corpus is still constitutionally guaranteed. Followed by 2A, as envisioned by the original intent of the framers, and the articulated by Jefferson within the text of the Declaration of Independence, that the people hold to right to change the government.

Last edited:

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Ive never heard of a militia in indiana but im positive they exist.I wouldnt mess with em unless you want alot of unwanted attention from the government

I guess you missed the news a few weeks back where Federal agents raided and arrested militia members in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana.

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    The first thing that would need to be determined then, would be establish the existence of said camps.

My personal belief is that a number of people that are overly predisposed and engaged in governmental conspiracy theories, look at the Google Earth satellite photos of such places as the Beech Grove railroad yard, and create the evil in their own mind.

While I don't trust the government as far as I could [strike]overthrow[/strike] throw it (LOL, I couldn't resist), Habeus Corpus is still constitutionally guaranteed. Followed by 2A, as envisioned by the original intent of Jefferson and the remainder of the founding fathers, and articulated within the Declaration of Independence.

If you watch the entire CCN report, there is a Bill in creation that "Suspends" Constitutional rights if the President signs an order putting the US under Martial Law.

If you do a google search, there is a webpage that gives the location of several of these camp. Turns out I am 15 miles from one of them.

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    If you watch the entire CCN report, there is a Bill in creation that "Suspends" Constitutional rights if the President signs an order putting the US under Martial Law.

If you do a google search, there is a webpage that gives the location of several of these camp. Turns out I am 15 miles from one of them.
    i see that you are in Allen County, as am i. where is this camp that is w/in 15 miles of you. i'm not doubting, i'd just like to be aware of it. maybe let my neighbors know about it as well.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010

What is the bill to what you speak? I've looked at legitimate websites, and haven't come upon the text of any bill which you claim exists.

There might be a government bill to "suspend" the guarantee of rights, but rights are never suspended, as they are granted by God. The government might be able to infringe, but can never suspend rights.

I've seen that website, purporting of those "FEMA camps". I've already been on many of those properties and seen the "evidence" first hand. The website, owner, and designer are full of their own conspiracies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    i see that you are in Allen County, as am i. where is this camp that is w/in 15 miles of you. i'm not doubting, i'd just like to be aware of it. maybe let my neighbors know about it as well.

Fort Wayne -
    This city located in Northeast Indiana has a FEMA designated detention
    facility, accessible by air, road and nearby rail.
    from FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS" Locations and Executive Orders

I found it listed on dozens of sites. None that I saw gave any more information than that.

Here is the entire Indiana listing:
    INDIANA

Indianapolis / Marion County - Amtrak railcar repair facility (closed); controversial site of a major alleged detention / processing center. Although some sources state that this site is a "red herring", photographic and video evidence suggests otherwise. This large facility contains large 3-4 inch gas mains to large furnaces (crematoria??), helicopter landing pads, railheads for prisoners, Red/Blue/Green zones for classifying/processing incoming personnel, one-way turnstiles, barracks, towers, high fences with razor wire, etc. Personnel with government clearance who are friendly to the patriot movement took a guided tour of the facility to confirm this site. This site is located next to a closed refrigeration plant facility. Ft. Benjamin Harrison - Located in the northeast part of Indianapolis, this base has been decommissioned from "active" use but portions are still ideally converted to hold detainees. Helicopter landing areas still exist for prisoners to be brought in by air, land & rail. Crown Point - Across street from county jail, former hospital. One wing presently being used for county work-release program, 80% of facility still unused. Possible FEMA detention center or holding facility. Camp Atterbury - Facility is converted to hold prisoners and boasts two active compounds presently configured for minimum security detainees. Located just west of Interstate 65 near Edinburgh, south of Indianapolis. Terre Haute - Federal Correctional Institution, Satellite prison camp and death facility. Equipped with crematoria reported to have a capacity of 3,000 people a day. FEMA designated facility located here. Fort Wayne - This city located in Northeast Indiana has a FEMA designated detention facility, accessible by air, road and nearby rail. Kingsbury - This "closed" military base is adjacent to a state fish & wildlife preserve. Part of the base is converted to an industrial park, but the southern portion of this property is still used. It is bordered on the south by railroad, and is staffed with some foreign-speaking UN troops. A local police officer who was hunting and camping close to the base in the game preserve was accosted, roughed up, and warned by the English-speaking unit commander to stay away from the area. It was suggested to the officer that the welfare of his family would depend on his "silence". Located just southeast of LaPorte. Jasper-Pulaski Wildlife Area - Youth Corrections farm located here. Facility is "closed", but is still staffed and being "renovated". Total capacity unknown. Grissom AFB - This closed airbase still handles a lot of traffic, and has a "state-owned" prison compound on the southern part of the facility.

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg

Friends of Liberty - FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS: Locations and Executive Orders

The site doesn't say where Ft Wayne's is for sure but if its the base I'm thinking about. It's probably the camp. Its actually more New Haven Area than Fort Wayne. Theres a military base on the east side of New Haven kinda out in the county. It used to be storage base but lately theres been more buildings going up and alot more activity on the grounds (seeing more people than I used to).

Top Bottom