Indiana Is Dead Last And Apparently Proud Of It...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    It’s fine to disagree and voice opposing beliefs. You just can’t be such an arrogant douche about it.

Yes you can, and he was proof of that. But....... actions have consequences and you are responsible for your actions!

I for one will miss his antics, he was always good for a laugh (after the blood pressure returned to normal).

tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    giphy.gif
    My daughter told me there was a meme for everything. I didn't believe it, but she was right!

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    The OP link starts with the assumption that masks, social distancing and vaccines make everyone safer. There is science and evidence that the vaccine helps. But it ignores all the science and studies that show the ineffectiveness of masks and social distancing.

For nearly 2 years I’ve seen the majority of the world ignore physics. I wear glasses and when I wear any cloth or medical mask my glasses fog on the INSIDE of my lenses. This means no matter how well I try to fit the mask, large amounts of my breath is being pushed through the small gaps around my mask. With the exception of poorly made cloth masks, I can not fog a small mirror placed in front of the mask. This means the most of my breath is not going through the mask. But it reduces the supposed 6 ft reach of breathing and that’s a good thing right? Not necessarily, it creates concentrated pockets of your breath that take longer to dissipate. Imagine your at a Walmart waiting in check out. Everyone is wearing a mask and spaced 6 ft apart. Every time you move up in line you are now standing in the concentrated pocket of breath from the person that was standing in that spot before you. I have come to the belief that the CDC continues to recommend masks despite study after study showing their ineffectiveness, because it gives the public a way to feel that they are helping and “do my part”. The mask has become a security blanket for many people.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    T

The dude was obviously smarter than all of us.. :scratch: he could get a couple of paragraphs out of about anything. And his take on what most of us just let go and roll with it .. was always uh.. interesting
    Can only imagine if that is how really was all the time..
    No doubt that he looked at pretty much all of us as "dumb rubes" that were beneath his "superior intellect" but at some point, the much maligned "dumb rubes" that get fed up with the bull**** are gonna say F.U.

Top Bottom