• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Should be. But the state makes too much money charging for the pink slip. I don't see it changing anytime soon.
    According to the article we are rank 8 out 10 points being the best. I don't think that's holding us back. We need more active gun owners calling their repersantives.

TheSpark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    My complaints about Indiana:

1) No constitutional carry.
    2) Felony to even step foot on school ground with gun (gun free schools are the worst thing since the founding of the democratic party)

That is all that comes to mind at the moment. Overall I'm glad I live in Indiana. Could be better, but we have it pretty good. Does suck that our two of our neighbors are some of the worst in the country.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    My complaints about Indiana:

1) No constitutional carry.
    2) Felony to even step foot on school ground with gun (gun free schools are the worst thing since the founding of the democratic party)

1) There have been rumblings. But since 1996 there has not been any political leadership on this.

2) Not exactly. However, there are rumblings in the General Assembly to provide a valid LTCH exemption to the statute.

3. No SBS option

3) Keep a close eye on the next General Assembly session.:D

Chin up, boys, things are getting profoundly better: lifetime LCTH, end of the state park ban, real preemption, reforms to LTCH so you can actually go to the range without a LTCH, inter alia.

Things will be getting betting in the future too.

We have had it very good, moving the needle to excellent and then outstanding will take time and effort.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    1) There have been rumblings. But since 1996 there has not been any political leadership on this.

2) Not exactly. However, there are rumblings in the General Assembly to provide a valid LTCH exemption to the statute.

3) Keep a close eye on the next General Assembly session.:D

Chin up, boys, things are getting profoundly better: lifetime LCTH, end of the state park ban, real preemption, reforms to LTCH so you can actually go to the range without a LTCH, inter alia.

Things will be getting betting in the future too.

We have had it very good, moving the needle to excellent and then outstanding will take time and effort.
    And this is why I said we need gun owner to call their repersantives. Stop talking about it a do it.

Top Bottom