WNBA, what a joke.

i

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I these idiot sports "celebrities " dislike this country so much, nothing is stopping them from going someplace better!

What kind of coach allows this behavior form their players?

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I these idiot sports "celebrities " dislike this country so much, nothing is stopping them from going someplace better!

What kind of coach allows this behavior form their players?

The coach damn near praised them for it in a news interview afterwards.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I posted this to the Facebooks:

And what does Kneeling do? NOTHING! IF you want to affect a change, get your asses out into the community AND DO SOMETHING! This does as much as us changing our facebook photo for a cause. (nothing)

Until I see these sports players rolling up their sleeves I will continue to see these as tantrums.

At least I dont consider my comments any form of activism. My comments are just that, comments. Too bad they dont see this as what it is.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Self attention seekers. These actions do nothing to fix anything.

The issues we are seeing in society go far deeper than this will fix. It is a very deep rabbit hole.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I posted this to the Facebooks:

And what does Kneeling do? NOTHING! IF you want to affect a change, get your asses out into the community AND DO SOMETHING! This does as much as us changing our facebook photo for a cause. (nothing)

Until I see these sports players rolling up their sleeves I will continue to see these as tantrums.

At least I dont consider my comments any form of activism. My comments are just that, comments. Too bad they dont see this as what it is.

What does kneeling do? It makes you uncomfortable, and (as evidenced here) makes you talk about their act.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    For me; I'll be contacting Verizon, State Farm, Samsung, Pepsico and Cisco.

I'll let them know that we'll be looking for a notification of business separation with the Indiana Fever.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    There were what, like, 8 people in the stands? This will get some national attention due to the current political climate but not a lot of folks there to witness it. I'm ready to move to Montana, cut the Internet, and shoot guns all day.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    So was Kaepernick and look at him now. He is getting more and more gullible "America hating" followers every day.

He's getting PAID and he knows it. These girls aren't and they should've considered that before being ignorant. You don't exercise your personal beliefs at work. If I did it I'd be fired immediately.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    What does kneeling do? It makes you uncomfortable, and (as evidenced here) makes you talk about their act.

And that results in what?

Hint: NOTHING. We now have a semi-coordinated honky that doesnt follow sportsball or other sportsing that is annoyed with people paid good money to play a stinkin game that decided to make an absurd political statement instead of actually doing good.

I'd have MUCH more respect for them if they instead decided to go out with you and your colleagues to talk to the youts and do something productive in the community. This "take a knee" does as much good in the world as me changing my facebook photo.

Top Bottom