• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I've seen the error in my ways. Expecting to be left alone if I'm hurting no one, taking responsibility for my actions and decisions, working for what I have, etc. are all just so unappealing and outdated. I mean, why should I have to put up with someone hurting my feelings or disagreeing with me? I have the right to be free from that, says it right in that old paper all those old timers wrote and signed a couple thousand years ago or whenever. I've never seen it written anywhere that I had to actually work for anything.

Anyway, I found my in and it's this right here.
    SVxoxVEh.jpg

This is nothing short of fascioenvironmentalacism. Coating everything in this white, cold, damp depression dust when there are literally millions enjoying sunshine year round. Why should they have it better than me? They're no better than I am, they're no more deserving of favorable weather than I am, this isn't fair!!! It's time for change and I'm gonna lead the way but I'm not quite ready yet.

So I've got my victimization locked in.
    I've got my fancy new, impressive and intimidating sounding new word that I made up.
    What I still need is a way to make myself feel morally and intellectually superior to anyone who thinks differently. I need some ideas for pedestals I can put myself on to accomplish this and I'm coming up short. That's where you guys come in. Help me finish the transition to my new life of liberalism!!!

deo62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Let’s start with feelings being hurt. INGO has great counselors for that just ask all the new guys that got on here and were cured in one thread, never to be heard from again. I think the term is shooter for socially corrected.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Depression dust? That's sunshine brightener right there! What's wrong with you, feller? You need to come down to the farm and shoot some in the sunshine brightener. It's better when you're prone in it!
    Wear a great coat and bring a Mosin and you could reenact the siege of Stalingrad!

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Firstly, I might suggest that when you read something that may even come close to offending your fragile sensitivities, that you immediately loose all concept of reading comprehension. Do not allow logic to penetrate what you are already so sure of, and always trust your feelings, especially the first ones generated before any logical analysis can be made.
    Good luck on your journey to a skull full of mush.

tude

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    ohio
    There are a couple members here that has your last paragraph down to a science. You may read their posts to ease your transition.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    If you have a dvr, just record 6-8 hours of programming on any network, then fast forward through the actual program and watch only the commercials. That will either turn you into a completely brain dead libtard, or pull you out of the fog you’re in and make you more angry than ever.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Help me finish the transition to my new life of liberalism!!!
    You have already failed. You are asking for help. In your new state of being you should merely wait and the help you are entitled to will appear. No need to communicate your needs, they should be served by the system automatically.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Firstly, I might suggest that when you read something that may even come close to offending your fragile sensitivities, that you immediately loose all concept of reading comprehension. Do not allow logic to penetrate what you are already so sure of, and always trust your feelings, especially the first ones generated before any logical analysis can be made.
    Good luck on your journey to a skull full of mush.
    Now that right there is the gold I was hoping to find here. Thank you!!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom