• Status
    Not open for further replies.

coreman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    McCordsville
    Just kidding about the beer part. Though, if I could, I would.

Hey Gang,

I've prowled the boards for some time now and decided to go ahead and join. I'm a long-time shotgun owner but just purchased my first handgun (S&W 442) a few weeks ago at the Indy Trading Post. Applied for my LTCH last week and Hooch is the process of making me a holster as we speak.

I don't know that I ever really considered myself a "gun person". Don't get me wrong—I'm certainly not an "anti". I just didn't see myself ever needing one, other than the family heirloom shotgun that I'll occasionally take to the Gun Club. Not to mention I have several other hobbies (cycling, golfing) that keep me (and my bank account) quite busy.

Then, about three weeks ago I started feeling like I needed to take my safety into my own hands. So here we are. You all have been great so far. Thanks for welcoming me.

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    It's better he joked about beer, instead of bacon. That's a good way to get into some trouble around these parts. Kidding.

But, welcome to INGO.

Fergy35

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NE Corner of our gre
    Welcome to :ingo:. I guess we can forgive you about the beer tease - this time.

Good choice on the 442. They are fine hand guns. Also, good choice on getting your LTCH.

While you are here I am sure you will find all kinds of good information and most of the people are good sorts.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Sweet!

Hey Gang,
    I've prowled the boards for some time now and decided to go ahead and join. I'm a long-time shotgun owner but just purchased my first handgun (S&W 442) a few weeks ago at the Indy Trading Post. Applied for my LTCH last week and Hooch is the process of making me a holster as we speak.
    I don't know that I ever really considered myself a "gun person". Don't get me wrong—I'm certainly not an "anti". I just didn't see myself ever needing one, other than the family heirloom shotgun that I'll occasionally take to the Gun Club. Not to mention I have several other hobbies (cycling, golfing) that keep me (and my bank account) quite busy.
    Then, about three weeks ago I started feeling like I needed to take my safety into my own hands. So here we are. You all have been great so far. Thanks for welcoming me.
    I'm sending rep right now cause that was the coolest entrance to INGO I've seen to date! Some out here are wonderful and insightful, and some are not so much, but were all here for eachother. Read some of the FAQ's if you'd like, but the best way to get to know how to interact out here is just by bangin! Till next time... :biggun::welcome:to:ingo::ar15:

Lonestar6

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Welcome! And congratulations on the S&W. I Like beer but prefer the un-hopped distilled version AKA single malt Scotch. You have gotten good advice already, you will get as much out of the forum as you put into it.

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county

Hey Gang,

Dood thats just wrong....i thought i was getting free beer and then .......oy

Although i did not get the beer, i will Welcome you to INGO!

Hope you find the boards informative and add something to it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom