• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    If you are shopping in Target right now then you probably are in trouble because all the ones I know of are closed right now...........shame on you

deerslayer13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    indpls in
    aaaa come on atm my 2 year old would not let me scrool off ure avitar cause shee loved bacon so much she wanted to see you :( . and i am for real

deerslayer13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    indpls in
    well well i am glad she sleeps now. Yes bacon she eats spiders she loves cause i own them and guns also lol. once i can get this stupid pc to take them " or my stupid donkey figs how to do it" you will all see these great things lol. but yes when i took "her" bacon away she kept cring at me " no no no my bacon daddy my bacon daddy " lol

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    That's why I go at 8 a.m. Then I do not have to deal with the carnival.

Same here, I go in the mornings after I get off of work. At the Anderson one there's actually alot of good looking girls working there in the mornings :D

Walmart that is, I haven't been too Target for years, they're too liberal for me.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I have noticed an extremely high ratio of smokin hot chicks shopping at the local Target. Yet another reason to ditch Wal-Mart. Bad thing is, my wife really likes shopping at Target, so it takes away a lot of the fun for me.:rolleyes:

O2guy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    MSG2
    Same here, I go in the mornings after I get off of work. At the Anderson one there's actually alot of good looking girls working there in the mornings :D

Walmart that is, I haven't been too Target for years, they're too liberal for me.

Is this why all the uproar when the contributed to the Republican party :dunno:

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    What... you guys don't like the smoking, hot, women at Wal mart? Those gals are just a little more fluffy than those boney things over at Target. Target don't have no tackle, ammo, for that matter anything in Mossy Oak.:mullet:

Top Bottom