• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    This was posted a while back and I happened to snatch up the PDF file with both sides of this card. I'd post it up but I'm having difficulties doing so. If anyone can tell me how to post a PDF I'll do it.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    This was posted a while back and I happened to snatch up the PDF file with both sides of this card. I'd post it up but I'm having difficulties doing so. If anyone can tell me how to post a PDF I'll do it.
    Host it elsewhere, and link to the file. You can't attach files to INGO posts, despite what the icons tell you.

MuncieKat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    Muncie
    I like

Fantastic- I like those cards. I'll be handing these out also if necessary.

However, as a social scientist who studies persuasion, I am skeptical as to the effects of these cards. Would be interesting to study the reactions/results. Where do the cards end up? Trash, manager/owner desk?

Anyone have any anecdotes to share?

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Grant County
    Quick question about the cards.
    Presumably, you hand the card to a clerk working in the store who has nothing to do with the policy of that store. Or, do you make the effort to find the manager/owner of the store and hand them the card?
    If it's the clerk, you probably, IMHO just wasted your time and card. Any opinions on this?

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Quick question about the cards.
    Presumably, you hand the card to a clerk working in the store who has nothing to do with the policy of that store. Or, do you make the effort to find the manager/owner of the store and hand them the card?
    If it's the clerk, you probably, IMHO just wasted your time and card. Any opinions on this?

Find the manager, clerk does not care one diddly bit.

After handing the card to the manager make sure you inform him that you'll also share this with other like minded individuals it will have a snowball effect on his present business.

Do it graceful, courteous and and try to not make a scene. Also ask if this is a corporate policy or a store policy.

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Grant County
    After handing the card to the manager make sure you inform him that you'll also share this with other like minded individuals it will have a snowball effect on his present business.

Great idea! Thanks IndyBeerman, I'm going to have to get some of those cards printed up.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Definitely the manager. Even if it ends up in a trashcan I'll still have planted a seed in a person's mind.

In thinking back about my original post in this thread I think it is a good thing that I have not felt the need to hand out one of these cards yet. To me that means that persons in my area are generally accepting of firearms issues.

Top Bottom