I'm calling for Universal Background Checks and a Federal Registry for DRIVERS!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    :dunno:

You know, it was easier for me to get my LTCH, buy guns, shoot guns, than getting my driver's license. I have to register and insure my cars, but I don't have to do any of that for my guns. The state has a registry of drivers, and whether the state would share that information with a federal bureaucracy is basically... a bureaucratic question. Should we talk about the federal *and* state regulations of cars that make AWB look like a walk in the park?

Some jokes don't work so well.

Here, let me give it a shot. The only way to stop a bad guy with a car is a good guy with a car! :laugh:

Last edited:

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    So how many people got killed in this event again?

Ah the logic o fthe left. Let me explain it for you Mr.Troll. 1+1=2. and so on. Add up the number of car deaths and they far outnumber gun deaths. Once you understand this, learn to understand sarcasm and then you may possibly understand the OP. BTW I thought the dem party line was "every" life is important. I guess that only matters when you are pushing your own agenda. Stick with emotion and outrageit works better for your party than facts and figures.

Top Bottom