• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    Congrats to you, Kyle and Mrs Edie. As you can see, and have met my 4 little girls, you will need all those guns and then some. Did you cry when she came out? I sure did, on all 4. Anyway I'm glad momma and "baby girl edie" are doing good. When my wife and I agreed on having 4 kids, I honestly didn't care boy or girl, all we prayed for was for the babies to healthy. Enjoy parenthood and like Ranger said earlier.....get sleep when u can!

VaGriller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Avon
    Congrats to you, Kyle and Mrs Edie. As you can see, and have met my 4 little girls, you will need all those guns and then some. Did you cry when she came out? I sure did, on all 4. Anyway I'm glad momma and "baby girl edie" are doing good. When my wife and I agreed on having 4 kids, I honestly didn't care boy or girl, all we prayed for was for the babies to healthy. Enjoy parenthood and like Ranger said earlier.....get sleep when u can!

I like your positive thinking, I really do. However I'd be torqued up if I had four girls with no boys!! haha. We just got lucky by having all boys. Hope you make A LOT of money, 4 weddings is gonna put you in BK 2x over.

Enjoy every precious moment, this coming from a dad of 17,15,13,11 year olds.

:woot:

There's a lot of people on this board with 3-4 kids. Everybody we knew thought it was crazy that we wanted three. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Congrats again. First few months help your wife anyway you can. Up with the baby @ night, rocking/ diapers etc. My wife breast fed all 3 so it made it kinda hard for me to help, but I did whenever I could.

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    Congratulations. 1989 doesn't seem that far away to me. My avatar is my youngest daughter and I as I walked her down the aisle this June fifth. Oldest daughter (have two) is getting married this Sept. fifth! Yep, two weddings in one year, little to no extra money for guns. Treasure the time, I don't know where it all has gone, the younger daughter is the hunter, bucks and turkeys. Outfishes me all the time. Enjoy each day, they go by so fast. And yep, pink guns in your future!!

Top Bottom