• ...and so much more!
  • fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Once had a guy say he ignored me for making a racist post. So I asked him what I said that he thought was racist. And his general response was "it's my ignore list leave me alone". :D

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I tried the ignore list once upon a time. Every time I saw a post by that guy I would think "what did that dumb*** say this time..." and click to read the post. So in the end I still read all those posts; it just took more effort.

So my ignore list is empty.
    I ignored one person. I'm typically not one to silence someone I disagree with, bc there's still something that could be learned. But this one person was a huge P.O.S. so ignored him. He's no longer around so I guess he was just an ******* of no value.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Zero on mine too… on the older software I had a few, but I think I changed my mind because I was always worried I would miss something important lol.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I used to be in the "never use the ignore list" camp. But now I do use it to ignore the people that run a swap meet out of the classifieds.

I pretty much only hit "new posts" to see what's going on here and I hate when I do that and get a list of 12 classified threads in a row all from the same member. If it's someone I've never heard of, or they live exclusively in the classies, then they go on the ignore list.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom