• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pinhead56

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    IDPA shoot at Atlanta tomorrow, Sat, July 2, new shooters be there at 9am for required new shooters meeting, everyone else must be signed in by 9:45am, match starts at 10am, match fee $15. Come on out and celebrate your American freedom! :draw:
    For more info see:
    IndyIDPA

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    The "boss" has given me permission. Which actually is pretty nice of her considering tomorrow is our 10th anniversary.

I told her that 10 years is brass so I'm going to get her a bagful of it at the range...

rz317

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2008
    This match was a really good time despite the searing heat (especially with a concealment garment on). I've been shooting 3-Gun/MultiGun and USPSA since '06, but this was my first IDPA pistol match, and I can definitely see myself shooting another. Thanks to the MDs, SOs, and setup crew for making the match happen.

Thanks,
    RZ

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    This match was a really good time despite the searing heat (especially with a concealment garment on). I've been shooting 3-Gun/MultiGun and USPSA since '06, but this was my first IDPA pistol match, and I can definitely see myself shooting another. Thanks to the MDs, SOs, and setup crew for making the match happen.

Thanks,
    RZ

Three things.

1. Ryan is... fast. So fast I think I will have to pull a "Nancy Kerrigan" on him and bust his knees up :) There were several times where following you with the timer was.... an exersize in futility.

2. It was hot. Very hot.

3. Bruce looks like Clint Eastwood when he wears that tuxedo vest.

That is all.

GarandMD

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 29, 2009
    Lafayette
    As usual, Jeff, Joe and the rest of the ACC crew put on a great match. Though a bit rusty, having not shot in a couple of months, I enjoyed all of the challenging stages. It was great to squad with Ryan, Dom and Indycruzr!

Top Bottom