• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bosaw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2013
    Hello INGO!

I saw 'Que' on YouTube with an INGO shirt on so I had to check this place out. This community (I'm not going to call it just a site, or forum because it seems to be much much more) is right up my alley.

As an avid gun collector, I collect guns based on function and circumstantial usage abilities as opposed to 'collect-ability' values. I collect guns for what they can do, and would never buy a gun that I cannot shoot, that is not a gun to me, it is wall/display decor.

My favorite gun by far is the AR-15. I bought 8 of them (Bushmaster x 2, Remington, L.M.T., Smith & Wesson x 2, Remington, Stag Arms x 2) before I finally decided to build one (Rock River Arms) on my own. My build is still underway but nearing completion upon arrival of a few parts. For me, building AR's is more addictive than buying/owning them. I would love to share my first time experience with building as well and gleaning intelligence from this community.

Other than collecting and building, I really like to buy, sell, and trade guns and related items. I use my subscription to Blue Book of Gun Values along with other resources to determine fair gun prices and could probably help members here with determining fair market values on their investments if needed.

Outside of gun stuff, my hobbies include cooking/smoking/grilling. I built a 300 gallon smoker from an old diesel tank mounted to a 4x6 trailer. I also process on average about 20 deer per season for myself and my friends. Please don't think I'm trying to solicit deer processing here. I may share some tips here but I'm not about to do it for anyone else. I do some pretty good jerky and sausage and could offer plenty of intel in those areas. Recipes, techniques and cooking tips will be readily available here.

If you have any questions from me, feel free to reply or PM me and I'll try to log in a few times a week.

Best Regards,
    Bosaw

bosaw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2013
    Well, I think I have thick skin... I can still like people with their quirks so I may be able to handle any jabs for what ever reason they may come. Thanks for the heads up.

bosaw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2013
    I briefly looked around but wasn't slammed with obviousness on how to become a sight supporter. Anyone know the details? I think I can hang with this. Let me know, thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom