• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Now for some people who are famous in some field such as the stars when they go out with their friends or other people. They are often being taken photos secretly by some journalists and they will only realize it until they see it on the newspaper or on the TV. Yes for the stars sometimes they do not mind so, as it is also a way to raise the popularity of them, but sometimes they also mind. However for most people as the normal working people and so on, for them being taken photos by the journalists or recorded down the things that they have said is not their willing and may even have band effect on their life. But if they are trapped in such condition now they can pick up the wireless jammer to help them.

LOL WUT?

Where is califorlia and how long until your status turns to shooter?

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I have to admit that I understood the OP. I'm afraid I've been in "Get your ammo here" too long reading that Engalwood guys attempts at the English language. I'm a bit frightened by that.

As to TlaineRatten, I have no idea. I feel a little better about myself having said that. A little.

This may even have band effect on my life as I have no wireless jammer being trapped in such condition.

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    LOL WUT?

Where is califorlia and how long until your status turns to shooter?

I have to admit that I understood the OP. I'm afraid I've been in "Get your ammo here" too long reading that Engalwood guys attempts at the English language. I'm a bit frightened by that.

As to TlaineRatten, I have no idea. I feel a little better about myself having said that. A little.

This may even have band effect on my life as I have no wireless jammer being trapped in such condition.

I was dying! Hilarious!

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Right now, I am OCing a beard. I usually grow a beard starting on Oct 1 when archery season rolls around.

This year, much to my surprise, there are a bunch of white hairs in my beard. WTF? Isn't there some kind of warning system like the hair on top of my head should be turning white?

Whatever white hair in my beard, I'm rocking you anyway. None of that Just for Men junk for me.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Now for some people who are famous in some field such as the stars when they go out with their friends or other people. They are often being taken photos secretly by some journalists and they will only realize it until they see it on the newspaper or on the TV. Yes for the stars sometimes they do not mind so, as it is also a way to raise the popularity of them, but sometimes they also mind. However for most people as the normal working people and so on, for them being taken photos by the journalists or recorded down the things that they have said is not their willing and may even have band effect on their life. But if they are trapped in such condition now they can pick up the wireless jammer to help them.

That reads like one of those Nigerian offers I get in emails sometimes

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    That reads like one of those Nigerian offers I get in emails sometimes

Hey, get your own! I already sent TlaineRatten my bank account information.

I had to, he referred to me as beloved printcraft in his letter. He has to be on the up and up.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    When I think of the years I spent as a young child in my native Switzerland, I fondly remember the cobbler who lived down the road. He had enslaved a tribe of shoe-making elves to do his bidding, but all agreed that his shoes were the finest available in the Alps. To wit, I don't know the frequency used, but if you hold the egg with your left hand when you drop it, the horse will have less trouble birthing it's foal. In such times when we question our need for indoor plumbing, only the Shadow knows wherefore art thou "Romeo." I've always admired Benjamin Franklin and his way with the French ladies, but you have to admit that if the Teamsters were willing to negotiate with Hostess, a physician who treats himself has a fool for a lawyer. And then they were three.
    Is that you Heidi?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Is that you Heidi?

Come on, Eilleen! The road to Zanzibar is paved with shreds of Bob Hope and Bing Crosby's careers. Then if you turn left where the old Johnson Place was before it burned down back in '62, you'll know which side your bread is buttered on. Rather, if you can't stand the heat, please rewind. Never in the history of mankind has a there existed a sponge quite so absorbent. We know this due to the plethora of source documents in the historical record, but ask now what road rage can do for you. Instead, remember that at higher elevation water boils at a lower temperature, so your Bazooka gum tastes funny. Don't call me, for the bell tolls for thee.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Come on, Eilleen! The road to Zanzibar is paved with shreds of Bob Hope and Bing Crosby's careers. Then if you turn left where the old Johnson Place was before it burned down back in '62, you'll know which side your bread is buttered on. Rather, if you can't stand the heat, please rewind. Never in the history of mankind has a there existed a sponge quite so absorbent. We know this due to the plethora of source documents in the historical record, but ask now what road rage can do for you. Instead, remember that at higher elevation water boils at a lower temperature, so your Bazooka gum tastes funny. Don't call me, for the bell tolls for thee.

I agree completely. Once again, Rhino demonstrates he is the most rational person on INGO.

(Gratuitous sig line. You're welcome).

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Was That Rhino or Kirk?

Hell, I was there. A little more to the left and it would have been too hot to handle, too cold to hold. But soft, what light through yonder compensator breaks, it is the best of times and Wendy Testaburger is irritating. Had I known the results would be thus, I would have baked a cake. Thrilling as it may seem, I had but one life to give for my country. Furthermore, if you can't stand the heat, you're probably a little chubby. I'm just sayin' is all, but if you see what I did there, you'll be eligible for Final Jeopardy. Which reminds me, it requires more facial muscles to frown than you can get clowns into a Subaru Brat. So don't go claiming I didn't tell you, because the answer is the square root of (43i + 7).

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Grease is the word, people. The word. We live in perilous times, Sebastian. Don't underestimate your adversary, because you could find yourself making lemonade in short order. Seriously? Really, Craig? Really? Oh, you say that now, but I just don't like Volkswagons. The meat is too fibrous and chewy, even if you can't hurry love. So, with that, I bid you adieu.

Top Bottom