Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    I will try.

I was approached by an LEO
    LEO.wanted my LTCH
    LEO acknowledged OC was.legal
    BUT instead of the usual heckling, he said I should reconsider.because if I OC into a store, a cashier could pull a gun on me, and.hold.me.at gunpoint.
    Because OCing frightens people

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    How do you expect us to get this

I will try.

LEO.wanted my LTCH
    BUT instead of the usual heckling, he said I should reconsider.because if I OC into a store, a cashier could pull a gun on me, and.hold.me.at gunpoint.

from this?

Some cop walks up to me as I was sitting on my laptop about to be using the WiFi to do some homework.

Apparently if you open carry, cashiers in stores can draw a gun on you because you scare.them.

To avoid a shootout I guess I will CC from now on

Purple

Guess he doesn't know pointing a firearm that is loaded is a class D felony.

Oh and he did card me, but didn't run the #.

I didn't say anything, I don't think I even looked at his face. I stared at my laptop and continued logging into the WiFi. LOL

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    How does one study for a comp class?

Why would I care about the structure.and.grammar I use in a nonprofessional online forum? That is like complaining about a post on Facebook or Twitter.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I am not one to complain about grammar or spelling, but when other adults don't even understand what you are trying to communicate, maybe you should put at least a little bit more effort into what you say.

Punkinhead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2012
    How does one study for a comp class?

Why would I care about the structure.and.grammar I use in a nonprofessional online forum? That is like complaining about a post on Facebook or Twitter.
    It's not structure or grammar so much - those are just nice for appearing literate. It's the inability to get a point across that's the real problem.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    I am not one to complain about grammar or spelling, but when other adults don't even understand what you are trying to communicate, maybe you should put at least a little bit more effort into what you say.

You can understand.the OP just fine. All you have to do is copy it and paste it in word. And move.some stuff on the bottom to.the top, add.a.few.commas, and.then run it through revision software.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Lol Frank, I meant he doesn't know that if a cashier points a gun at me, that it would.be a felony

Being at work doesn't give you the authority to hold someone at.gunpoint for having a gun in a holster. You wouldn't draw.your CCW and hold an OCer at gunpoint on the street.just cause he said hello, would ya?

Yes I frequent this particular McDonalds and always buy something. This is a rural McDonalds too, with a huge lobby. I see a lot of college students, and cops.come in and use.the WiFi with laptops. There is an outlet for like every seat. It is very clean, nicest one I have ever been to. I go there for a few hours almost every day.

I.don't.think I ever do homework.at.home. too hard to focus. With the TV and animals, and INGO and.stuff.

To.hard.focus.gun.pointed.at.me.cop.LTCH.TV... :laugh:

OMG thanks for the new sig line, that's a keeper. I hope we don't get to the bottom of this because it's hilarious.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I will try.

LEO.wanted my LTCH

Thanks for the clarification, thats not what I got from your original post.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    I said it.twice.before an'll say it again! The.dots are.because the dot button is next to the space.button on my.phone. if I edited all the dots out, I would never have time to post before my.battery dies!

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    First, I don't remember you saying it twice before? Got any links?

Second, the OP wasn't confusing because of dots instead of spaces. I can understand many two year olds better than I could understand your first couple of posts in this thread.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Some cop walks up to me as I was sitting on my laptop about to be using the WiFi to do some homework.

Apparently if you open carry, cashiers in stores can draw a gun on you because you scare.them.

To avoid a shootout I guess I will CC from now on

Really, you guys couldn't figure that out?
    Fill in the blanks.

Top Bottom