• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    I sent this to one of my friend's on facebook who hates spiders. I was uninvited to their birthday party.
    Well, if you didn't want to go to begin with, I'd call this a win.
    I remember once camping down in brown county and seeing some very big spiders. Probably wolf spiders. It was one of the only times I didn't have my tent with me and was sleeping on the ground in my sleeping bag. I didn't sleep well and never went back out without a tent. I'm not particularly scared of spiders but the idea of big spiders crawling on me while I sleep!

Xamor 101

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ha, yeah that new link still doesn't work. And man is that video funny, he actually thinks the spider is gonna chase him down. I personally hate spiders myself as well; if I see one where I'm staying at and I'm not in a hurry to go anywhere then I'll stop and won't do anything else until I kill it. The only exception I have to that rule is if its a daddy long legs. Yes I know they're said to be the most venomous spider of all (And nearly one of the top venomous creatures on this planet period), but I know that unlike other spiders they're fangs are too small to pierce human skin so I'll just grab one of their legs and toss them out the window.....Any other spider though (even wolf) won't be so lucky. I won't grab like my 12 gauge or any of my other firearms to do the job, but I'll find something lieing close to kill it with.

Snakes on the other hand is a whole nother story. I will not hesitate to kill any snake nor hesitate to use any potential weapon on them to get the job done.....In this category there is no such thing as "over kill" :rolleyes:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    We came home one night and the kids had left their equally large plastic spider on the back of the couch as a joke. When the ex reached down to pick it up it ran across the couch and under a pillow. I don't know if she was more p.o.ed at me for laughing or for the fact that when she screamed "kill it" I grabbed my Benjamin pellet pistol and dispatched it.:rockwoot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    With all the talk of spiders tonight, I'd like to dedicate this thread to those members asking about "spiders" and what they are. :D

And with that... Good night! :rockwoot: :runaway:

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Okay....so I'm not one of those ladies that is terrified of bugs. Spiders...are in a totally different ball park and I'm pretty sure I just pissed myself. Yeah...

Fun fact about me....
    When I was 6 (ish) I found the prettiest little spider ever. Coolest coloring and long fuzzies. I caught it, named it and put it in my bath tub. I was petting it (yeah...I know. I was *6*) and the little &%& bit me. I've never squished something so fast in my life.
    After that, I was still okay with spiders. THEN....
    For about 4 or 5 years we had these random spiders in our bathroom sink. When you turned the water off, one would JUMP out of the drain. Scared me crap-less EVERY time. We started keeping a bottle of *The Works* by the sink and learned to spray the drain every time we used the sink in hopes of killing that darn thing. ugh

Ever since...TERRIFIED of spider.

NOW...Once the lights are out in the bedroom for the night...I REFUSE to get up out of bed, even to pee. I always have this weird feeling that my floor is covered in spiders. I hate spiders. I hate them more than anything. You have no clue.

You mean your not afraid of all those spiders being under you covers. Just waiting for their prey to fall asleep so they can crawl all over you.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    OMFG I hate spiders. I'm not afraid to admit it either. The bigger they are the more this big guy freaks out. I can kill them if I need to but hope to never ever see one that big!

Top Bottom