• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JiNx0036

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Michigan City
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUUM6i1hOzY&feature=related"]YouTube - Killing in Self Defense is Unconstitutional[/ame]

If you can sit through his 10min debate please share your thoughts afterwards. Is this how the majority of liberals really think? I used to think you were born with some degree of common sense but I guess not:dunno:

I think him and this guy has something in common
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI"]YouTube - Yosemitebear Mountain Giant Double Rainbow 1-8-10[/ame]

Gpfury86

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    I made it to 1:18 but stopped listening at about 0:45 sec. Percentage that the first guy is on the sex offender's list = High..... never saw the second....

Edit: Went back and listened longer (couldn't help myself). If someone break's into my house and/or trys to hurt or harm me and my family I will kill them......my answer: YES by "breaking" into an armed house he/she has chosen their destiny whether that person is armed has no bearing on them living or being killed

PS.... first guy also has a high percentage of being a mental hospital escapee

Last edited:

b0r0b

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 28, 2010
    I wish for you to grant back the 3:29 I just lost watching that psycho ****. Was that guy REALLY crying at the end of that? 10 pounds of whatever it is he smokes/ingests ON THE DOUBLE!

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Rode out a minute and a half of the first video. Stopped watching, because I just couldn't help but wonder how many felonies that doofus has under his belt.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    This nutbag needs to be shacked up in the whacko basket, is it possible to do that over the internet?

ak keep the second

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    3:35 that's all I could make it through! Obviously this ignorant man has not read the Bible or the constitution, Both of which he should have read before sitting down in front of a camera to expose how much of a bumbling idiot he is for all the world to see! But then again he is a liberal so I guess I shouldn't have been surprised.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    OK, just cause it's bedtime and I'm a little bored, I gave the second one a shot, too.

I am firmly convinced he was getting porked, which would explain the weird noises, the tears, and the "It's so intense" line near the end.

b0r0b

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 28, 2010
    God doesn't know why Cain killed Abel because all of the latter a made up. God also didn't give me rights, man did. I like those mans. Man knew we had a right to protect ourselves during a time where neighbors weren't killing eachother every 40 minutes. Smart mans.

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    So you can not purchase a gun for a hobby? You HAVE to kill someone with it?

We have been doing it wrong!

JiNx0036

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Michigan City
    I only got a minute into the first video, then gave the guy the benefit of the doubt and listened further hoping to find out the meaning of a double rainbow. Lets just say I was disappointed and disturbed.
    His other videos are just as stupid and disorganized.

(I think this lady figured it out)
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3qFdbUEq5s]YouTube - Conspiracy Fail[/ame]

I swear I'm done with the Rainbow videos.

b0r0b

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 28, 2010
    ROFL! People that buy guns are planning pre-meditated murder..is this SERIOUS?

I had to look up liberal text stance on guns, which for those that don't know:

"The Second Amendment gives no individual the right to own a gun, but allows the state to keep a militia (National Guard). Guns kill people. Guns kill children."

O..M..G

Ok so..according to Liberals, this:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Means that we have the right of the National Guard. AWESOME! So imagine, calling the national guard when you hear a bump in the night. Let's see how fast THEY get there rofl ridiculous.

"The Second Amendment gives no individual the right to own a gun" then why can LEO's have guns? they kill people. they kill children. every week. /rant oh and don't tell me LEO's can have guns because they have a "right" cause i'll implode.

Top Bottom