I saw the sign........and it opened up my eyes.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bauerr3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 29, 2013
    Southside
    Personally, I think this is a great idea. This is more effective than making sure the staff has no way of defending themselves if something were to happen...even if you don't want to read the article, just read the comments. Easily worth the time :popcorn:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Yeah many commenters claim this will be seen as a challenge. Better that than a gun free zone, which is seen as an invitation.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    If that sign doesn't at least give pause to any potential bad guy, they're probably [STRIKE]victims[/STRIKE] products of the public education system today.

No purple intended.

Sorry if the truth hurts.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    And we refer to Arkansans as "backward hillbillies."

Unflipping(to quote Mrs. Palin)believable.

Shows the common sense pragmatism the Israelis have displayed for years now.

Between krav maga and the security at Ben Gurion, the Jews are definitely setting an example. We need to step it up and I'm glad that at least one facility gets it.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    My feelings are two fold. First I believe it is a good idea. I think it will serve to stem violence from outside the school coming in. Second it reminds me of this mad max society we are growing like a venereal disease. It is like an arms race is going on to protect the decent people from the ever growing defective gene pool of freaks, deviants and murders.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Yeah many commenters claim this will be seen as a challenge. Better that than a gun free zone, which is seen as an invitation.
    The commenters that think this will be a challenge are morons. The very reason these sick psychos choose schools is because they don't want a challenge. They want a shooting gallery, not a challenge.

Top Bottom