0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    poor-smokey-bear.html

Sharpie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2013
    WTF, how is a mod gonna let my public cop chart be posted on here. Thats not my record, its a list of charges I have received. This is exactly what Im talking about. If this thread wasnt about a lying cop it would have been locked by our cop mods.

My exploits at age 18 are precisely why I dont drink or use drugs and havent for the better part of 10 years.

My public record is nothing like the list of charges I received. You should post all accusations any citizen has accused a cop of wether totally frivolous or not.

I am not a felon, I can buy firearms legally and do. I have paid my consequences for past errors.

Its a sick joke to try and call my story a fabrication for the purpose of cop bashing.
    I havent said the cop was a jerk for arresting me for driving on suspended. I said he is a liar for charging me with OWI narcotics.

Post as many court dockets as you want. The New Albany Tribune had no problem printing that I was arrested and charged with OWI narcotics and Driving suspended. He had to charge me with the narcotics as he had no evidence and could use that.

You can often get little clues about a person's character and personality when you really look at the words they use. Received charges? Like you were just walking down the street, minding your own business, and the police delivered some charges to you? Classic language used by those who refuse to accept responsibility for their own actions in life. (ie: "caught a case")

This has been your free INGO psychology tip of the day.

Give a hoot. Don't pollute. Especially in front of the police.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Like you were just walking down the street, minding your own business, and the police delivered some charges to you?

That's how I receive charges.:D Well, actually its a DPA or a paralegal that delivers them to me.

OP, stop typing now; start calling attorneys now.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    WOW!

Miss a day, miss a lot

In 30+ pages Trooper Davis went from the guy who beat Rodney King to officer of the year!

And that boys and girls, is why there's easier ways to make a living.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom