• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    Hey, I found somebody's wallet last weekend at a Waffle House. It was left by some young lady who seemed to be inebriated because she kept fumbling around with like fiddy keychains.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    You must really screw up with the law a lot. I just searched the court records. Below is the extensive list of criminal violations I have found. This isn't including all of the civil suits that have been filed against you.

3 times-driving while suspended
    3 times-expired plates
    2 times-seatbelt
    1 time-ran stop sign
    2 times-marijuana possession
    1 time-possession of paraphernalia
    1 time-felony possession of a controlled substance
    1 time-illegal possession of alcohol
    1 time-public intoxication
    1 time-resisting and fleeing law enforcement
    1 time-dealing marijuana/hash oil
    1 time-possession of over 30 grams of marijuana/hash oil
    1 time-maintaining a common nuisance
    1 time-illegal possession
    1 time-carrying handgun without a license

EDITED TO ADD HANGUN WITHOUT LICENSE

A couple of the defendants in these cases live at the same address and have the exact same name, but have a birthday that is one year off. I suspect that these are also the OP, but they were entered incorrectly into the computer.

Last edited:

tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    Either way, his story fell apart with the whole OWS w/prior part. He's gonna get smoked, and it sounds like he might, just possibly, deserve it. That in addition to the fact that his post is the 2nd hit on Google (search string "emile humbert arrested"):

And Google has a cached copy. So even if deleted, Google still has it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm not going to be as brutal as you guys are to the OP, because I don't think he was trying to be deceitful. I think his perception of the encounter tempered his post. I'd say, at least when dealing in a stressful situation where one may not fully understand what's going on and why, his mind filled in the blanks. Had he not given his name, none if us would be any wiser, and these thread would have continued down the LE bashfest road, that we saw in the first couple of pages.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You must really screw up with the law a lot. I just searched the court records. Below is the extensive list of criminal violations I have found. This isn't including all of the civil suits that have been filed against you.

3 times-expired plates
    1 time-seatbelt
    1 time-ran stop sign
    3 times-marijuana possession

Lol...Ok, maybe I was wrong. This should get interesting.

(Kut tried to give the benefit if the doubt)

Chr15topher

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    New Albany

3 times-expired plates
    1 time-seatbelt
    1 time-ran stop sign
    3 times-marijuana possession

Well... might as well subscribe.

tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    This trainwreck has left only one question in my mind. If an officer removes property, like a wallet, from a secure location (like a suspects pocket) and places it in an unsecured location (such as an unlocked car with windows rolled down), is the officer liable?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This trainwreck has left only one question in my mind. If an officer removes property, like a wallet, from a secure location (like a suspects pocket) and places it in an unsecured location (such as an unlocked car with windows rolled down), is the officer liable?

Yes

Boomstick

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    :popcorn:......count me in

Personally knowing the officer in question for numerous years I had a hard time beleiving the post from the start. I'd be willing to bet he got pulled over, got arrested, was acting funny, got the blood draw, and results are pending. Im sure the rest of the story simply has more to do with the OP's rage and anger than anything else.
    In my experience, both personal and professional, Trooper Davis has been polite, professional and an assest to the area.

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

But not a towing agency that leaves a vehicle unsecured and things are stolen? Why make the officer liable for moving a possession and having it unsecured but not a towing company that moves a car and leaves it unlocked and unsecured?

I say this because my SIL's car was emptied after being towed from an accident and left unlocked.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    You can lead a horse to water...

...but you can't make him do differential equations.

1) Well, he's been quoted ad nauseum so deleting won't work. He removed his name from the original post but it's still quoted and it's on his profile too.

I've mentioned many times that Google and Bing crawl and index INGO continuously. All posts will show up in their respective searches within minutes. Deleting your post on INGO won't do anything.

I think his perception of the encounter tempered his post. I'd say, at least when dealing in a stressful situation where one may not fully understand what's going on and why, his mind filled in the blanks. Had he not given his name, none if us would be any wiser, and these thread would have continued down the LE bashfest road, that we saw in the first couple of pages.

I don't need to tell you this, but this is exactly why everyone kept telling him to shut his pie hole. His willful and deliberate disregard for that excellent advice will be his undoing.

Alright, I'm all in now. I gotta see where this goes.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I've mentioned many times that Google and Bing crawl and index INGO continuously. All posts will show up in their respective searches within minutes. Deleting your post on INGO won't do anything.

right, didn't say it did. I'm pointing out he removed his name from his OP but the OP has been quoted already and his name is listed on his INGO profile. I'm pointing out he edited it without any significance.

Alright, I'm all in now. I gotta see where this goes.

I think it took the last train to clarksville and then fell into the river before sinking quickly and extinguising the boiler

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom