• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ewoodworth1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    ne indianapolis
    can someone please help me understand how we can have the 1500 every few months with no violence, but the black expo comes only once a year and there is always violence. so far all i've heard is how they now want to restrict the guns at the expo, which leads me to believe that they think that the guns are the problem.

the way i see it its not whether there are guns present at the event, its the type of F***ING PEOPLE that attend!

so can someone please correct me if i am off base here?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    can someone please help me understand how we can have the 1500 every few months with no violence, but the black expo comes only once a year and there is always violence.

Obviously, it's because of the signs out front that say "No Loaded Weapons" :rolleyes:

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    the way i see it its not whether there are guns present at the event, its the type of F***ING PEOPLE that attend!

hitnail.jpg

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Obviously, it's because of the signs out front that say "No Loaded Weapons" :rolleyes:

They should put those signs outside the other expo.

It's a fact no one wants to discuss, but per capita crime rates are most predictable when compared to black or hispanic populations, in general.

In fact, areas that have middle class incomes but majority black populations have higher crime rates than lower middle class areas with a mostly white population.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    . . . how we can have the 1500

. . . they . . .

so can someone please correct me if i am off base here?

We as in whites? We as in gun owners? We as in white gun owners?

They as in blacks? They as in what?

Seems to me your entire premise is totally bigoted and ignorant. I saw blacks, whites and hispanics at the last 1500. The shootings at the "Black Expo" were not actually at the expo but rather were at different venues that happened to be NEAR the black expo and UNRELATED to the expo.

ewoodworth1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    ne indianapolis
    i've also heard that "we shouldn't let this incident tarnish the reputation of the black expo, which celebrates how far black people have come in the last 100 years"

anyone want to comment on this? it was on the radio when i heard this

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ...........The shootings at the "Black Expo" were not actually at the expo but rather were at different venues that happened to be NEAR the black expo and UNRELATED to the expo.

:rolleyes:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJv5qLsLYoo"]YouTube - Dead or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)[/ame]

ewoodworth1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    ne indianapolis

Seems to me your entire premise is totally bigoted and ignorant. I saw blacks, whites and hispanics at the last 1500. The shootings at the "Black Expo" were not actually at the expo but rather were at different venues that happened to be NEAR the black expo and UNRELATED to the expo.

we as in gun owners, thanks for the assumption though.

and what do you think would happen if there was a shooting NEAR the 1500?

rhart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2009
    Avon
    And, it turns out that the blacks that did the shooting at the Black Expo weren't black but actually found to be African AMerican!

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Well we have the NASCAR races this weekend. I would have to think it will have more people attending it than the IBE, wonder how many people will shoot or get shot, at or around those events.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

The NAACP would be proud.

Scarnucci

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    IN

Your comment is ignorant.

You are fooling yourself and trying to fool the rest of us if you attempt to make the argument that Black Expo being downtown had nothing to do with the shootings taking place.

I had the extreme misfortune of being down on the circle about three years ago during the final weekend of Black Expo. We were new to Indy and my wife wanted to meet a friend for a drink, so they (brilliantly) chose a location right off the circle. Every bouncer and bartender asked us what the hell we were doing out there that night and suggested that we leave asap. Giant meatheaded bouncers didnt even want to be there.

After I saw what I saw, I couldnt blame them. It was absolute chaos and damn near anarchy. Roving bands of black kids were itching, just itching for fights. They would rush out into traffic on Meridian and surround cars, shout all sorts of slurs and curses, bang on hoods, trying to goad the drivers to get out and fight. It was nuts. Police just watched it from the sidewalks.

Unfortunately for all the good Black Expo may do to for the black community, (I'm assuming it has some redeeming qualities) it also harms the reputation of the event by condoning of this type of behavior. It draws in thugs from across the country who know they can get crazy and rowdy in our city and very little if anything will happen to them. The police cant crack down like they should because they would have a full fledged riot on their hands.

So I'm sorry, Melensdad, if you are offended by the fact that these particular black people cause trouble. It is not an indictment of all black people, but merely these particular ones who are looking to spark a war in our capitol every year. Grow up and see them for what they are. Thugs that just happen to be black. Its not bigoted, its just a fact.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)

Could it matter? COULD IT?

I dont think so. The relevence of these questions are moot. The OP made it quite clear, IMO what HIS question were.

Ofcourse there will be liberals who fool themselves into thinking that it is racist to acknowledge problems, facts.

Seems to me your entire premise is totally bigoted and ignorant.

Oh really? Care to explain this "entire" premise? Or is it you throwing out entire premises of the OP?

His question is very valid. I've gone to the 1500, and I love it. All the firearms, ammo etc, I have zero thoughts about getting shot, robbed, or attacked in any sort of way.

I've always been to events less than Black Pride, ops EXPO, and had several instances of being talked down to, and getting psycho dumb stares.

The OP was basically asking, IMO, why an event which is nothing but Pro-Firearms, can be absolutely safe, and an event like Black pride(Expo) can be so dangerous, where being are being shot at worse, and who knows for the lesser crimes.

I saw blacks, whites and hispanics at the last 1500.

And:laugh:

Im just curious is this an example of something?

The shootings at the "Black Expo" were not actually at the expo but rather were at different venues that happened to be NEAR the black expo and UNRELATED to the expo.

Yep, I'd expect to hear this. Because nothing bad ever happens at Expo :laugh:

i've also heard that "we shouldn't let this incident tarnish the reputation of the black expo, which celebrates how far black people have come in the last 100 years"

anyone want to comment on this? it was on the radio when i heard this

I'll bite.

Absolutely not. Black Expo is responsible entirely for the crowd it attracts. It has the responsible to REQUIRE it's PEOPLE TO SELF REGULATE.

Society, white, black, amerindian, cannot afford to allow the 'thugs' to rule us. One story I always enjoyed hearing about is how this one giant of man, would cruise Wal Marts, yelling at the younger generations to "PULL UP YOUR EFFING PANTS."

This seems to be a problem within the Black community, that 'snitching' the trouble makers is somehow wrong.

Well, I can accept that, but if you want play that way, then handle it without the cops - Which never occurs.

So then when we have Black Power/expo people are seemingly surprised

As for the celebrating, what is there to celebrate? Unconstitutional policies?
    Ganglife?
    Under graduation?
    Bad music?
    Prision populations?

Im serious, what is there to celebrate? Not trying to be rude, or demeaning, but I think Black people were doing alot better before they accepted Communism as they're agenda.

There are alot of problems facing the Black community, and they NEED to be addressed, not white washed, and then blame other people.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    No, that would be a Klan Rally.
    rolleyesedit.gif

As much as people might think I'd support it. I wouldnt.

There is no need for a White expo... Such thing's to me, making it appear that we need some stupid rally to justify our existance as a people.

I can look at MY AMERICAN FLAG, it's symbolism, I can look at the Constitution, the Parthanon, Pyramids, Art, Music, Technology... I dont need some stupid rally or expo.

Im not swamped with an inferiority complex, or anything else that would make me think I need some rally/expo event.

You could not fit "White" heritage, let along "American" heritage into a weekend, week, month or even year.

As unbelievable as it may sound brother, I AM against such an event.
    If one needs one of those events, then Doctor NHV will prescribe you a healthy dose of STUDY HISTORY.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    Now if whitey came and did this Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would be all over this.

They should still be all over this, they don't care about blacks harming blacks/whites/yellows/reds. They only care about whites harming blacks.
    I hope they all just kill each other off

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    this thread will be epic in about 5 hours.

but seriously... the main difference is that the people that bring guns to the 1500 have licences and good intentions. can you say the same about expo?

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Comparing the 1500 to the black expo is 100% retarded! The crap similes some of you guys come up with are as stretched as an ostrich neck. :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

Seriously.....what's the point? What are you trying to prove? :n00b:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    As much as people might think I'd support it. I wouldnt.

There is no need for a White expo... Such thing's to me, making it appear that we need some stupid rally to justify our existance as a people.

I can look at MY AMERICAN FLAG, it's symbolism, I can look at the Constitution, the Parthanon, Pyramids, Art, Music, Technology... I dont need some stupid rally or expo.

Im not swamped with an inferiority complex, or anything else that would make me think I need some rally/expo event.

You could not fit "White" heritage, let along "American" heritage into a weekend, week, month or even year.

As unbelievable as it may sound brother, I AM against such an event.
    If one needs one of those events, then Doctor NHV will prescribe you a healthy dose of STUDY HISTORY.

:patriot: I don't need a race-expo either. I'm proud of my heritages. Which include Cherokee, English, Italian, German, etc. Which, if traced back far enough lead back to Noah and his family. :dunno: I guess that means we're all inbred.... :):

Top Bottom