• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Never had my GLOCK jam on me.....

I've had a Glock malfunction repeatedly in a class. I even got a malfunction that caused one instructor to yell out to other instructors, "Hey, come check this out! I've never seen this one before!" But I still think the Glock is a perfectly fine firearm.

All weapons fail. The only thing that won't fail is the fight in you, if you are a real fighter. So let's not pay too much attention to this kind of absurd "torture test." All reputable modern firearms, in the conditions and situations we use them, will be serve us fine.

jaybird_123

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Just around the corner.
    I've had a Glock malfunction repeatedly in a class. I even got a malfunction that caused one instructor to yell out to other instructors, "Hey, come check this out! I've never seen this one before!" But I still think the Glock is a perfectly fine firearm.

All weapons fail. The only thing that won't fail is the fight in you, if you are a real fighter. So let's not pay too much attention to this kind of absurd "torture test." All reputable modern firearms, in the conditions and situations we use them, will be serve us fine.
    I know all weapons from time to time will fail. My friend has a Springfield .45 that fails about 2-3 rounds per mag. A guy next to my booth at the range had a glock, don't know which, that failed at least 5 times in 3 mags. I have a lot of different makes, so its time I got a Glock. Glock 17 4th Gen, or Glock 19 4th gen. are looking good. Havent decided which yet.

Top Bottom