• Do you love Glocks?

• Total voters

zacdudek

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2011
    Grabill IN
    I literally just brought my 19 home, its my first hand gun and I intend to carry it. I have shot a few other things and nothing feels as good. As far as an external safety goes...I don't plan on giving my gun to anyone to play around with, therefore the only person using it would be me, and in that case I don't need to worry about a safety because I have a finger that only works when I tell it to. I have never shot a 1911, I think they look amazing, I just like dropping 500.00 on a brand new block opposed to 1100 for a 1911.

Look forward to some good discussion with you guys about Glocks!

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I literally just brought my 19 home, its my first hand gun and I intend to carry it. I have shot a few other things and nothing feels as good. As far as an external safety goes...I don't plan on giving my gun to anyone to play around with, therefore the only person using it would be me, and in that case I don't need to worry about a safety because I have a finger that only works when I tell it to. I have never shot a 1911, I think they look amazing, I just like dropping 500.00 on a brand new block opposed to 1100 for a 1911.

Look forward to some good discussion with you guys about Glocks!

Welcome to :ingo:. Good first post...:yesway:

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    sthipoint_100605a.jpg

Hi-point Bomb!!!

hehehhehehehehhehehhehehhehehehehehhehe!!!!

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    The results will be the same. Most people love Glocks because of their reliability and general awesomeness, and there'll be a few haters that won't :koolaid:...

glock-n-glau-glock-glau-awesome-demotivational-poster-1263060187.jpg

Last edited:

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Nope, they are all busy shooting them. Or working to make money so they can buy another and another and another......I have 3. Many left to go. 34 I think will be next. Maybe 21SF.

Good points! I've been tossing around the idea of a G34 as well, my mind jumps all over when it comes to new toys though. This week I am looking for an M&P 45 :eek:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    :): I was waiting for that! However I am not getting rid of any Glocks. I played with a new M&P 45 today at my LGS and it felt pretty nice, if the right deal pops up I will snatch one up and be able to enjoy both styles. :rockwoot:

You knew I had to bust your chops a bit. ;)

Even when I had my G19 I always preferred the M&P45 to the Glock 21 because of its grip.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    You knew I had to bust your chops a bit. ;)

Even when I had my G19 I always preferred the M&P45 to the Glock 21 because of its grip.

Yea I expected some stick poking. :D My G21 does have a large grip, that's for sure. I shoot it well though and I have a good setup with it. Honestly I only carry it while walking in the woods or around our property so the size isn't a big deal. Today was the first time I held the M&P 45, I have to say it's a good feeling piece. We will see, if a deal doesn't pop up I will wait awhile on one but I do want one. I can't have enough 45 slingers. :spend:

tyler_durden

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Westfield
    I love glocks! I wanna shout it from the rooftops! I LOVE GLOCKS!!!!!!!!

I'll always have one and will be adding more calibers down the road. Who doesn't love a gun that goes bang every time.

Top Bottom