• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Some people do not like other people having fun and will work to destroy the ability of other people's fun.

My brother now lives in Pennsylvania, which is one of the most statist places on earth. He tells a story of a co-worker viewing some Southern contraption, a self-propelled hunting platform--a "critter gitter", and the co-worker immediately said it should be "banned".

Some people want to ban guns and hunting platforms. Other people want to ban nude statues like the boy peeing into the fountain. I hope people see that both are bad ideas. Alas, today too many people are culturally or politically partisan. They want to ban some things, but get outraged when their enemies want to ban other things. We need to take our guns to protect Robert Maplethorpe's fetish art while reading Huck Finn.

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Hum.. if only Slide Fire made one for the 10/22 or any .22lr type of rifle then it can be cheap to shoot away.

-Jedi

how about a .22 AR like the MP15-22 it's been done before, you just need to get a nice light trigger like a timney then the relatively low recoil of the .22LR round will still be able to make the SlideFire Stock function

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    actually there was a company at the 1500 that had one for the 10/22
    it was more expensive because it also came with a KIDD drop in trigger group which it requires to work right....all that to say....i want one bad!!!

Plenty of videos on youtube of them on .22LR AR's without any modifications and they work fine.

Top Bottom