• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    back story - i haven't had actual broadcast/satellite/cable TV for about five years. the last six months or so i have been quietly pondering getting something again.

I went with Dish Network because they carry the Blaze. currently i have a full package 250+ channels and HBO/Max/whatever

wtf should I watch? ive been pretty much locked into fox news and the blaze since i got it. too much dreary to watch it all day, considering thats all i listen to on the radio during my workday.

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    Breaking Bad (last episode this week though :()
    Mad Men
    Walking Dead (starts Oct 13, marathon soon I would think)
    Sons of Anarchy
    Big Bang Theory

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    Breaking Bad (last episode this week though :()
    Mad Men
    Walking Dead (starts Oct 13, marathon soon I would think)
    Sons of Anarchy
    Big Bang Theory

ive been watching Breaking bad, SOA, and walking dead via internet, not caught up on the last year or so tho. i appreciate the input but.......... i despise sitcoms :P have since i was a kid. the laugh track gets to me... ITS NOT FUNNY AND 50 PEOPLE LAUGHING DOESNT CONVINCE ME SO

ive been watching duck dynasty tonight. while its amusing... its fakeness gets to me.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    If you can find it Amish mafia, duck dynasty, and survivor man are rather good time wasters. Discovery channel.

Animal planet has call of the wildman and my young daughters fav to cute.

history channel was good now it is h2 military channel and history international,. Basic nazi aliens on wooden ships invading England stuff. If you have never seen mail call with r lee army the. You will like that.

wife like the *****es of some city on bravo.

Science fiction you can catch up with dr who on BBC, and a personal fav the clone wars on Cartoon Network.

with hbo game of thrones and show time has homeland.

lately I have been doing storage wars since I never watched it before now,

Mikeshep1462

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Sweetser
    Boardwalk Empire on HBO! I think its 3 episodes into the new season now. It would really be best to start from the very beginning though. I watch the military channel a lot too. South Park, new season started tonight. Girlfriend has control over the remote most of the time though, so i get stuck playing on my phone while she watches Bad Girls Club, Teen Mom, 16 and Pregnant, and all that jazz.

Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    I enjoy Pawn Stars and American Pickers on the History Channel. I think H2 shows more actual history shows. Same for H3. The original history is more reality shows now.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    If you can find it Amish mafia, duck dynasty, and survivor man are rather good time wasters. Discovery channel.

Animal planet has call of the wildman and my young daughters fav to cute.

history channel was good now it is h2 military channel and history international,. Basic nazi aliens on wooden ships invading England stuff. If you have never seen mail call with r lee army the. You will like that.

wife like the *****es of some city on bravo.

Science fiction you can catch up with dr who on BBC, and a personal fav the clone wars on Cartoon Network.

with hbo game of thrones and show time has homeland.

lately I have been doing storage wars since I never watched it before now,

ive also been watching game of thrones and homeland via the web. also a few 'adult cartoons', like archer, venture bros, and the simpsons (still great after 24 years)

when I had TV, i used to watch things like house and law & order. i'm almost afraid the internet has spoiled me in a couple ways - being i can watch what i want, when i want, and can cater to my growing ADD of doing several things at once. i'm actually concerned that due to my past self-serving-instant on-always on- lifestyle, that i'm throwing money away.

Mikeshep1462

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Sweetser
    I also watch most of my stuff on the internet. I usually have documentaries playing in my shop while I work. It's like having an audiobook playing in the shop(which I also do a lot)^.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    250 channels without a DVR?

agents of shield on abc looks ok. Soon AMC will have the monster movies for Halloween. Yes top gear is good but you have bbc chann and can also wAtch the original. shark tank is a friends new favorite show. Oldest daughter like Grimm and sleepyhollow.

Top Bottom