• ...and so much more!
  • KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Op, after looking at gunbroker, you paid current market price. If its what you wanted, good for you. If this stuff keeps going up, next month you can sell it and buy three of the pistols you traded.:):

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I wouldn't say you got screwed. Actually, rape even might be putting it mildly. Maybe more like having your rectum reamed out with a carving fork :laugh:.

The Saiga's are a great base rifle, but an AWB compliant rifle. Worse case scenario, and an AWB gets passed, you'll still be able to buy a Saiga.

If prices stay this ridiculously inflated (which I highly doubt), I'm taking up a new hobby. Maybe bird watching or collecting thimbles.

jtmason15

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 23, 2012
    Grant County
    I think that you did fine with your purchase. If it seemed right to you than that is all that matters. The sig and that AK right now are going for about the same price. And besides I made some purchases like that also. If that is what you want and you were willing to trade up for it than you did fine. You will always be able to own 1911's but you may not always be able to own AK's

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I think you bought in haste but then who hasn't. the deal is done and if your happy with the gun then that is what counts. 1911 are easily found. I have an AR and have also been thinking about adding a AK or a SKS.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Well at least I have not fallen under the spell of the AK so have not had this issue, it is all the other guns that are killing me (pun intended).

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    dont put it past the leftist, this country is going to ban guns in the worst way. we elected a guy that will go around congress for whatever he wants. we are a dictatorship now, buy it up, our money is only worth what we think its worth, and its going to be nothing very very soon

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    If you can tell me where to find one for $399 - I'll buy it today. Don't think you have priced them for a few years.

I dont know about *today* specifically, but regular old unconverted Saigas have been round $400 for a while now. Last 1500 you could buy them at multiple places for around $350.

Top Bottom